Welcome to PatsFans.com

What is wrong with some of us?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by DefenseRules, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DefenseRules

DefenseRules Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +565 / 22 / -5

#12 Jersey

Our team is 14 and 0, and Division Champs. Today we locked up HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE throughout the playoffs to go along with the first round bye that we earned last week.
    We should be happy. Instead there seems to be a lot of bickering going on in here. :(

Why?

I was disappointed that we didn't completely annihalate that scumbag team. But it wasn't meant to be in those conditions. We still did more than enough to win the game and we should be happy. It almost seems like we are taking these wins for granted now.

Yes the offense was off, but I am encouraged by few things. The Run Defense did not get gashed like it did the last three weeks. Richard Seymour looked like the Seymour of OLD, and Maroney ran hard. Overall, I thought that the front seven was impressive today. Now if they can build on those performances and get the passing game back on track, ;) I think that we will go into the playoffs in good shape.

2. oldrover

oldrover 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +1,077 / 3 / -5

#50 Jersey

People around here are spoiled. Turning into Colt fan types... 'ooh, this passing record'... 'ooh, this TD record'... hell, it was just six years ago and we were enjoying a Super Bowl run where the Pats won a bunch of games just like they did today. No 56-10 wins... but WINS, dangit. WINS!!!!!!!!

Eh, people. They're the worst. LOL

3. Bella*chick

Bella*chick Addicted to the light

Ratings:
    +244 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

We got caught up in the drama of the whole thing and there was no real payoff (ie. blowout, BB ripping out Mangini's heart and eating it type thing). Did I want to see it? Yes. Am I disappointed I didn't? Yes. But I knew way back when the forecast was given that it probably wasn't going to happen.

I had no doubt we'd win the game though.

4. RayClay

RayClay Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +1,501 / 19 / -17

#75 Jersey

Some of us?:mad:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2007
  5. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

I think there is starting to be a division between the whiners and those sick of the whining.

6. carolinatony

carolinatony In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Simple... we didn't win by 30+ pts as most fans wanted us to.
    Fans are getting spoiled

7. Kdo5

Kdo5 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +138 / 8 / -7

EXACTLY. I am tired of some of the spoiled people on this forum. This team is amazing. I love it but jesus I can just imagine some of you who would jump off the bandwagon if we had lost that game and say that we sucked or that we're horrible. Some people outta be ashamed of themselves.

8. PF1996

PF1996 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Some of us want to win the Superbowl and realise that we won't be seeing the likes of the Jets and Bills once the playoffs begin.

Maybe once you focus on those things, you'll start to be concerned about the ineptitude the Pats' offense displays when faced with good defenses/some wind.

Until then, enjoy the view from your homer glasses.

9. Kdo5

Kdo5 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +138 / 8 / -7

We seem to crush all the good playoff caliber teams that we have faced except the Colts.

10. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

they won by 10. name me one SB winning team whose worst game of the year was 10 point win in weather like that.

lighten up, Francis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.