PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is wrong with Francona

PatriotDynasty_12

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I need to vent.

I have questioned him so much in his pitching decisions. WHY does he take Masterson out? Masterson has the stamina of a starter, was getting into a groove and giving us innings. Keeping us in the game. Then be brings in Delcarmen. (and yes I was upset at the decision before he got owned) He's really upsetting me this series.:mad:

Whats upsetting me is this team's lack of fire.I saw them compete in game 1 and 2 and now game 3 and 4 this team has been going through the motions.Very dissapointing.All they have to play now is for their pride after these 2 shellackings!!

Beckett's injury was the kiss of death for the Red Sox this season. No manager could have done a better job or got more out of this collection of gritty warriors than Francona.

The Rays are simply putting a more talented, fresher team on the field every game. They proved it during the regular season, and are proving it again.

I need to vent.

I have questioned him so much in his pitching decisions. WHY does he take Masterson out? Masterson has the stamina of a starter, was getting into a groove and giving us innings. Keeping us in the game. Then be brings in Delcarmen. (and yes I was upset at the decision before he got owned) He's really upsetting me this series.:mad:

Masterson isn't stretched out to pitch more than 40 pitches or so.

Masterson isn't stretched out to pitch more than 40 pitches or so.

Ditto. Lets not take the chance of ruining a young pitcher by trying to win one a series in which there are too many other problems.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back