Welcome to PatsFans.com

What is wrong with Francona

Discussion in 'Red Sox Fan Forum' started by PatriotDynasty_12, Oct 14, 2008.

1. PatriotDynasty_12

PatriotDynasty_12 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I need to vent.

I have questioned him so much in his pitching decisions. WHY does he take Masterson out? Masterson has the stamina of a starter, was getting into a groove and giving us innings. Keeping us in the game. Then be brings in Delcarmen. (and yes I was upset at the decision before he got owned) He's really upsetting me this series.:mad:
  2. D-Money

D-Money Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Whats upsetting me is this team's lack of fire.I saw them compete in game 1 and 2 and now game 3 and 4 this team has been going through the motions.Very dissapointing.All they have to play now is for their pride after these 2 shellackings!!
  3. PonyExpress

PonyExpress Rookie

Ratings:
    +25 / 3 / -0

Beckett's injury was the kiss of death for the Red Sox this season. No manager could have done a better job or got more out of this collection of gritty warriors than Francona.

The Rays are simply putting a more talented, fresher team on the field every game. They proved it during the regular season, and are proving it again.
  4. WhiskeyBreath

WhiskeyBreath Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Masterson isn't stretched out to pitch more than 40 pitches or so.
  5. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Ditto. Lets not take the chance of ruining a young pitcher by trying to win one a series in which there are too many other problems.