• Losing The Super Bowl

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Being out of contention in late December

Votes: 50 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be used to being out of contention by late December,Your team sucks and is a walkover as usual once december arrives as they have been most of the past decade or so.
Isn't that pretty much what he just said?!

You should be used to being out of contention by late December,Your team sucks and is a walkover as usual once december arrives as they have been most of the past decade or so.

Yep, good job guy.

As for walk overs, I'm pretty sure we didn't exactly fold to the Pats last year in December. I think Miami played pretty good, but I can't remember, what happend that day exactly?

Good post for a rookie and welcome to the board!

I second that emotion.

Unless the NEP win the next two SBs, and eliminate the effin dolts along the ways, then what happened on the night of 01/21/07 will remain the most painful memory of my sports-following life...and I have a lot of painful memories.

p.s.: we still need LBs...and a coupla extra DBs, too.

Unless the NEP win the next two SBs, and eliminate the effin dolts along the ways, then what happened on the night of 01/21/07 will remain the most painful memory of my sports-following life...and I have a lot of painful memories.

That night was painful for sure. But what hurts more is knowing the Pats had a 12-4 regular season record... Hell, a 11-5 record netted them a Super Bowl championship! :(

Last edited:
Getting to the SB and losing it. After climbing the mountain to get there, missing the opportunity is the worst, IMO.

Next, is losing the Conference Championship and a chance to get there.

Being out of it in December or losing a Playoff slot on a tiebreaker are both bummers, but at least you have no one but yourself to blame for a whole season's play and can't wonder "what might have been" if you had been able to make ONE MORE G*dd&^%#D FIRST DOWN IN THE FOURTH QUARTER AFTER YOU WERE UP BY THREE TOUCHDOWNS IN THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME...but, I'm over that now...it doesn't bother me any more...nope...I'm fine...it's all in the past...I've moved on...forgotten all about it...%$#@#$%^

Last edited:
I'd say being out of it in December. That would mean a division rival took the title. UGH! The only thing worse is losing the SB 4 times in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back