PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is with......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digger44

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
... the recent spike in substance abuse, alcohol, and crime in the nfl this year? I don't remember a year this bad. Kid's can't just love athletes on their favorite teams anymore. At least the Pats have kept pretty clean accept for Ty and Sully who didn't get in to much trouble.

I would say there isnt any increase, its just right now the players are actually getting caught.

Digger44 said:
... the recent spike in substance abuse, alcohol, and crime in the nfl this year? I don't remember a year this bad. Kid's can't just love athletes on their favorite teams anymore. At least the Pats have kept pretty clean accept for Ty and Sully who didn't get in to much trouble.

Careful how you throw that Ty name around! The only Ty on our team right now is a model citizen!;)

Well after all the spike is from the Bengals. So no big surprise there. I do find it interesting that Marvin Lewis doesnt seem to get any negative feedback. No one questions how he is running that team over there. Wonder how the media would have reacted if 6 pats were arrested in a 6 month period. Borges would be in hog heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back