PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is the word on Mayo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see, but the fact that they already did surgery is not a good sign. I would expect IR.

I see it as the opposite.

Mayo already had it repaired so he can make it back this season. And, I havent heard of NE bringing in LBs to look at if.

I see it as the opposite.

Mayo already had it repaired so he can make it back this season. And, I havent heard of NE bringing in LBs to look at if.

I agree. I'd be a little more worried if Mayo was wringing his hands, mulling over options. I bet you he's adamant on trying to make this work.

Re: Mayo done for the year

Now let's see how the team does with Fletcher and/or Collins playing major snaps. Each brings his own strengths to the table. Personally, though I think there will be the usual growing pains associated with rookies, I'd like them to play Collins a lot. The guy is an athletic beast.

I didn't say the team should think that, I said that's my perspective. Anything beyond that I will gladly take but I'm not going to claim it's SB or bust.
Its always Super Bowl or bust.

Shades of '03-'04.

This guy is a very solid player. Always where he's supposed to be. Almost never misses a tackle. Good leader. Stout in the run game and pretty good in coverage. That being said, I don't think this is a tipping point injury, provided our other injured guys can come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back