PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is the Pats new touchdown song? [Bon Jovi "This Is Our House"]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What is the Pats new touchdown song?

"I Put on for My City" by Young Jeezy? That's the only one I heard last night...

There shouldnt be any. That's why I like Brady, Faulk, Welker and Moss, you never see them celabrating every damn play and TD's when things arent going too well like last night, even when things are going well, should leave the dancing and hopping around to the Raiders and other teams.

Oh, and if you meant what song should be played at the stadium, I dont know, how about Hell's bells or Eye of the Tiger haha.

Last edited:

There shouldnt be any. That's why I like Brady, Faulk, Welker and Moss, you never see them celabrating every damn play and TD's when things arent going too well like last night, even when things are going well, should leave the dancing and hopping around to the Raiders and other teams.

Oh, and if you meant what song should be played at the stadium, I dont know, how about Hell's bells or Eye of the Tiger haha.

Personally, I'd like the chorus from Jon Bon Jovi's "Have a Nice Day."

I don’t know what they were playing, but did anyone notice that they were not showing replays on questionable plays? I felt like I was at a Sox’s game

I don’t know what they were playing, but did anyone notice that they were not showing replays on questionable plays? I felt like I was at a Sox’s game

They never do that - That would give the opposing coach a view that we don't want him to have. That's part of "Homefield Advantage". They'll do it if it favors the Patriots, but never the opposition.

They never do that - That would give the opposing coach a view that we don't want him to have. That's part of "Homefield Advantage". They'll do it if it favors the Patriots, but never the opposition.

Well I have had season tixs for 15 years now and maybe its just me, but they seemed to be showing far fewer replays last night.

OT: New TD song???

Yeah I know stupid thread but anybody know what the new TD song is?

Re: OT: New TD song???

Yup! Here it is.......
YouTube - RATM -Killing in the name - official video
This one never gets old!!!!!!!!!!

What annoying garbage.

I don't know what the new touchdown song is, but I don't care for it. I liked the combo they had last year with "1812 Overture." I think they should replace "Crazy Train" with Andrew W.K.'s "Party Hard." THAT would get the crowd pumped sky high.

Re: OT: New TD song???

What annoying garbage.

I don't know what the new touchdown song is, but I don't care for it. I liked the combo they had last year with "1812 Overture." I think they should replace "Crazy Train" with Andrew W.K.'s "Party Hard." THAT would get the crowd pumped sky high.

I hope to God your kidding..(-_-)

Well I have had season tixs for 15 years now and maybe its just me, but they seemed to be showing far fewer replays last night.

You are 110% correct. They just kept showing the neon sign Flying Elvis head. I was literally yelling "Show the replay!"

I think it should be 'A Hard Day's Night.' As long as Terry Bradshaw doesn't slur the lyrics, that is. Reallly, anything other than Bon Jovi would be awesome.

bon jovi is cool. U2 is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye