PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is the first play the Pats will run Sunday afternoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 Wide Hail Mary QB Draw, scramble for first.

Imagine it. The D wouldn't know what to think the rest of the day.

i doubt it..but i think i would LOL if they came out in the spread O.

i doubt it..but i think i would LOL if they came out in the spread O.

i actually wont be surprised. all these theories that the pats will be more balanced and run the ball more are so predictable that even ESPN analysts say the same. BB will do what he thinks best and he expects his personnel to execute it. we had better running backs than WRś in 06 and still brady came out throwing against SD and minny. if the jets run D seems stout to BB and he sees a weakness in the passing game, he will empty the backfield and come out throwing.. i would be least surprised.

Option left :D

yeah man.....its gonna be real interesting come sunday afternoon....it's not fair to judge how the team played on sunday given what went down. time and time again...tom has thrown the team on his back and won this franchise some very HUGE games....now time for others to step up.

i have faith in cassel.....lets see what he can do.

Anyone for the oh-so-popular FB Dive with Evans? :eek: Wait, don't answer that... :D

I think the answer lies in what the mindset that BB wants to employ, and it may tell us a lot about what we will see. I would imagine a lot will do with how Cassel practices this week, as well. If the Pats run something conservative like a run or screen, that may signal a change in the game plan moving forward. But if Cassel practices well, it would not surprise me to see 4-wides and 3 quick passes. Even if they all went incomplete, it would send a message that even with Cassel, it's going to be business as usual. I think that would set the Jets back on their heels a bit with their pass rush and trying to stack the box with the run. Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back