PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is the deal with Amendola?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin did not helped his cause really wanted to see something last game...Dobson have decent chemistry with Jiimmy G so you have to think he has the 5th WR edge at this time.

Forget guys, Danny is out for the season.

Edelman
Hogan
Dobshow
Mitchell
Carter/Martin/Lucien

You have to wonder IF WR Chris Harper even sniffs our Practice squad now he's been invisible in Preseason Games not good sign going forward. I think a year on our PS will do Devin Lucien much good I like his upside also DeAndre Carter caught a nice TD in the game another nice WR candidate for our PS.

Last edited:
I would be ok if Danny came back 6 weeks in and help us in the playoffs. We have other guys at the moment to fill the void. At least on paper.

You have to wonder IF WR Chris Harper even sniffs our Practice squad now he's been invisible in Preseason Games not good sign going forward. I think a year on our PS will do Devin Lucien much good I like his upside alos DeAndre Carter caught a nice TD in the game another nice WR candidate for our PS.

Personnally, I've moved on from Chris Harper, and don't really want him on the PS. Lucien and Carter are more intriguing as potential future Pats.

I would be ok if Danny came back 6 weeks in and help us in the playoffs. We have other guys at the moment to fill the void. At least on paper.

I really like what we are doing with our Fragile guys DA is among them the less games they play the better.

You have to wonder IF WR Chris Harper even sniffs our Practice squad now he's been invisible in Preseason Games not good sign going forward. I think a year on our PS will do Devin Lucien much good I like his upside also DeAndre Carter caught a nice TD in the game another nice WR candidate for our PS.

Harper is another [that guy who caught a Moss-like TD against the Bills 2 seasons ago].

If he is cut and we need his services he will be available, not really worth a practice squad spot at this point.

Harper is another [that guy who caught a Moss-like TD against the Bills 2 seasons ago].

If he is cut and we need his services he will be available, not really worth a practice squad spot at this point.

^^ Bryan Tyms, deep post, diving catch in end zone against Bills, game after 'we're on to Cincinatti' kept momentum going.

So is Danny closer than we all think? Can someone get the answer from BB??thanks.:p

My take:

Even if he's going PUP, it wasn't needed to reach 75. It's very Patriots like to hold off in such a situation.
Might also suggest possible uncertainty about when he could be ready and/or the readiness of alternatives (e.g., Mitchell, Carter). Buys a little hang time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back