Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Anyone have a link/recommendation? I want to see what the Browns fans are saying about Tubby Ratfink coming onboard.

Apparently, you're in it now.

The Browns.. wtf kind of a team name is that? Thats the color of shi*, not a team name...

some comments from these boards

I mean, it's still tough for me to wrap my brain around the fact that New England just went 11-5 with no running back and Tom Brady on the shelf. That's freaking amazing. THAT'S a franchise that's greater than the sum of its parts

Screw that, it's pure garbage. Hopefully (well, evidently) Mangini learned something from Belichick, b/c Romeo sure as **** didn't.

Anything's better than 0-8 or w/e Romeo ended up being. Let's give the guy a shot.... We'll eventually get it right.

Right?

but the tomlinites will find out for themselves that what mangini lacks in emotions he brings it in intensity. i feel sorry for the steeler fans cuz they have no idea that there domination over that division is about to end. mike tomlin is a ****y head coach just like cowher and marty ball, all rah rah no smarts. i am a jets fan and a lot of my friends are steeler fans and i feel sorry for them because tomlin is a dimwit of a coach, he is like **** jauron in buffallo, looks great from the outside but there is nothing inside that is of any substance <<<jets fan being very optimistic for browns fans

if were going to watch the superbowl at home, maybe you could give us some tips on how to properly do it. your city has done it 42 times in a row now right?
<<<steeler fan dissing browns fan, LOL hilarius comment

hahahahahahhaahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahha ....You guys...are Hilarious !!! WAIT till next year !!!!! <<LOTS of steelers at that site...

Considering Ben's never lost to the Browns, and never lost a NFL game IN THE ENTIRE STATE OF OHIO..........I think he realizes he owns your ass.have to start visiting this site more, real good stuff

and finally, the browns road to salvation lies through this:
Thats actually not a bad coaching idea

Jesus- Great Head Coach, talk about charisma and intelligence, this guy has got it

Moses-D-Coordinator, He defended the jews against the Egyptians, the plagues, and parting the red sea to stop their pursuit, sounds like he could devise a really sweet defense.

Spider-Man: Offensive Coordinator- Peter Parker is a genius, Im sure if he graded players physical attributes and devised some schemes using mathematical probabilities he would be very successful, plus he can show the recivers a thing or two with his sticky hands and leaping ability.

Indiana Jones- SP Teams Coordinator- He could help Cribbs devise ways to get put of some sticky situations on kick returns, after all Jones is great at thinking on his feet.

Han Solo- General Manager- Not only can this guy draft em (Chewbacca anyone, hes like 6'5 and could probably bench the world) but he can also do wonders with the cap, He's a schemer who would strike fear into the hearts of player agents. After all, he ripped off Jabba the Hut more than a few times.

Wow..... Greatest coaching staff ever

Indiana Jones and Han Solo?

Umm, thats going to be confusing. Just don't wear the same shirt fellas. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back