PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WHAT is Slater going to do for us? if anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fred Dryer had eight bowls of salad before the Rams game once...Jackie Slater, their mammoth tackle, ate 7 1 pound sirloins, mashed potatoes,pancakes, french toast and about a gallon of milk...up close, NFL players are different than us...I'm a big guy but THESE guys look like someone transplanted steel bands where their muscles are supposed to be,especially the DB's

Fred Dryer had eight bowls of salad before the Rams game once...Jackie Slater, their mammoth tackle, ate 7 1 pound sirloins, mashed potatoes,pancakes, french toast and about a gallon of milk...up close, NFL players are different than us...I'm a big guy but THESE guys look like someone transplanted steel bands where their muscles are supposed to be,especially the DB's
7 sirloins might be a bit much for me, but I did manage 7 meatballs leftover from the church supper... :confused2:

flatulence is an ugly thing

oh..and GO PATS!!!

KILL KILL KILL !

(too much green tea)

flatulence is an ugly thing

oh..and GO PATS!!!

KILL KILL KILL !

(too much green tea)
Green tea will do that to you alright.

Hey bud!

I was in RI for a couple of week and popped into yesterday morning's practice. Now I'm in O'hare en route back to China.

Tough commute! ;)

If he's a gunner on the kickoff team, I hope you're wrong.
Slater has never made a positive play for the Pats, you must be a Jets fan. If he DID recover a fumble(which would never happen as we have already seen)he would run it the wrong way.

I am known as a notorious Seymour,Watson, and Maroney hater but an argument can be made that those players have helped my team more than they have hurt it. I dont agree but the argument can be made. Mathew Slater has never helped my team in any way he is a major Gilliganesque @#$%-up. I fully expect to see BB chase him around the sideline beating him with his hat. @#$% Mathew Slater may his family burn in hell nine generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back