PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is Nick Cafardo's agenda??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I just got done listening to a replay of his interview with Joe Benningo, says stuff like " things are starting to crumble up there" , lot of the core guys are cut ie ted johnson, etc lawyer milloy, .. Man I dont know , I enjoyed his book, the impossible team, but you know the Jets could have hired, Josh Mcdaniels, and he would be praising him.. I swear its sounds like Cafardo hates the Pats and Bellichick....

Cafardo, Borges, Mike Smith all hearld writers with agenda... Wish Reiss would have stayed with the Herald....

Michael Smith is an incredibly fair and honest writer and does not bash BB or have an agenda. Why lump him in with Cafardo and Borges???

No, Cafardo is a turd. Now that his best buddy Donahoe is out in Buffalo, he'll likely latch on to the Jets as his new favorite team, since they hired away Mangini, or maybe the Fins since they've shown promise under Saban.

I don't know about Carfardo. I don't know if he's anti BB, anti Brady or none of the above. But one thing I have always noticed about him is he's a worst case scenario, glass is half emptykind of guy. He accentuates the negative constantly.

I also think he's a very bland, uninteresting writer. I thought his book was solid -- until I read Patriot Reign. It made Carfardo's seem clinical and dull in comparison.

And speaking of the Globe, I thought Bob Ryan wrote a great column after the Denver game.

Cafardo learned at the knees of Borges.

Last edited:
Didn't Milloy go BEFORE the last two Super Bowls?

It's going to be so sweet destroying the NFL next year and winning the whole thing.

patsox23 said:
Michael Smith is an incredibly fair and honest writer and does not bash BB or have an agenda. Why lump him in with Cafardo and Borges???

Agreed. Why put Smith in that mix? He's great, and definitely open and fair.

PatsRI said:
Cafardo learned at the knees of Borges.

learned at his knees at Borges or on HIS KNEES for Borges ?

Sean Pa Patriot said:
if you feel different, take a listen at

www.wfan.com
Who was the supposed finger pointing by McGinst towards? (audio garbled)
Did anyone notice Vrabel pointing at Mangini?
First I've heard of those two incidents.

I'm soooo impressed with Cafardo, "Bill Walch once told me you're never ready for your first head coaching job", line give him so much credibility! NOT!
Funny how Eric used that very line in his pc just hrs later!

Not impressed with Mike Smith, sorry.. Just very down on Nick Cafardo, he makes Mike Felger look honost...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes