PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is it with the Chargers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacecrime

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
First Tomlinson says the Patriots act like they haven't been there before. How would he know? He's never been to a superbowl.

Now Merriman says of the Bears, "They sound like guys who haven't been there before," Merriman said.
Well, Shawne, the Bears were there last year. They ARE players who have been there.

Why do the Chargers think they are in charge of how players who have been there should behave? Is that what Chargers means? In charge of players who go to superbowls?

Maybe if the Chargers shut their yaps, and instead of criticizing players who have been there, tried to learn something from them, they might get there themselves one day.

But they won't as long as they think that play on the field means less than "acting like you've been there."

The only good thing is that Merriman says he won't be doing the Roid Rage Dance this year. Maybe he realized how stupid it was to celebrate a sack while the other team is celebrating a win. Now if he could just explain it to Tomlinson, then Tomlinson might be able to trade his MVP ring for a superbowl ring. But only if he keeps his yap shut.

I think it's the California air.

First Tomlinson says the Patriots act like they haven't been there before. How would he know? He's never been to a superbowl.

Now Merriman says of the Bears, "They sound like guys who haven't been there before," Merriman said.
Well, Shawne, the Bears were there last year. They ARE players who have been there.

Why do the Chargers think they are in charge of how players who have been there should behave? Is that what Chargers means? In charge of players who go to superbowls?

Maybe if the Chargers shut their yaps, and instead of criticizing players who have been there, tried to learn something from them, they might get there themselves one day.

But they won't as long as they think that play on the field means less than "acting like you've been there."

The only good thing is that Merriman says he won't be doing the Roid Rage Dance this year. Maybe he realized how stupid it was to celebrate a sack while the other team is celebrating a win. Now if he could just explain it to Tomlinson, then Tomlinson might be able to trade his MVP ring for a superbowl ring. But only if he keeps his yap shut.

I heard Merriman on FSN's Football Preview (boy am I desperate to fulfill my football fix).

He is the most dopey, full-of-himself SOB I have ever seen. His ambition is to become just like his idol Lawrence Taylor.

I guess he needs to work on showing up for the big games like LT did.

He also said he prefers the old LT over the new one...............

I'm sure he's a locker room marvel.

Last edited:
I frankly don't care w.r.t what's going on with the Bolts as long as we beat them again.

The Bolts can then proceed to have a spectacular season, establish all kind of records and send the entire team to Pro Bowl.

I just frigging don't care for those classless players who call our coaches classless. Period.

I couldn't care less what Merriman has to say. His opinion rates abuot as high as the crap that encrusts my soles when I step on a fresh dog turd.

Meaningless. Who cares.

It all stems from jealousy. Thats all it is. They are so dam jealous of other teams that have been there before they can't help but to criticize. Screw them. They're a bunch of babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes