PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What If?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats finished 12-4 with no one at WR. What if they had Deion Branch this year. Would their record be improved, worse, or the same?

Very good question and topical. I am fully in the "they should have signed Branch camp" but 12-4 is damn good. Best case they win 1 more game, maybe the Jets as they stalled twice in the red zone. It is what is is, hopefully we can use the spread or the short passes \ screens \ draws enough to keep the other side off balance. Lets enjoy the ride... one game at a time.

Very good question and topical. I am fully in the "they should have signed Branch camp" but 12-4 is damn good. Best case they win 1 more game, maybe the Jets as they stalled twice in the red zone. It is what is is, hopefully we can use the spread or the short passes \ screens \ draws enough to keep the other side off balance. Lets enjoy the ride... one game at a time.

On the other hand, maybe with Branch, they would have thrown more and ended up with a timely pick that could have cost them a game, too. I think they probably end up 13-3 at best with Branch.

On the other hand, maybe with Branch, they would have thrown more and ended up with a timely pick that could have cost them a game, too. I think they probably end up 13-3 at best with Branch.

How about; with Branch they would have had a WR holding out until the 11th game of the season and return to cause dissention in the lockerroom while the media drowns us all with incessant questions and speculation all season about Branch's future?

The Pats are 12-4 with a home playoff game next weekend and two first rounders in April.

Not too shabby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey