PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What if you caught 756?

JackPMiller

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
What I am talking about, is this is a question from Cold Pizza. If Barry Bonds somehow breaks Hank Aaron's record of 755, and becomes the all-time Homerun leader. Of course Mr. Bonds would have to stay in the game long enough to do it.

Give it back to Bonds

Give it to the Hall of Fame

Keep it

Sell it

Throw it back

I wanted to put it in a poll, but there is no way we can do it in a poll on these boards.

I'd tell him to shove it up his ass.

But really? I'd more than likely sell it. Some idiot is gonna pay a lot of money for that ball. . .

If I caught #756, I'd give it back to Big Papi.

I'd sell it. If baseball wanted it badly enough they could buy it from me. There's plenty of money in the game. Part of the deal of going to a baseball game is you get to keep a ball that's hit to you. Give it away ? Not a chance in hell.

I wouldn't think twice about selling it.

I'd ask Bonds to sign it;

"To Ebay with love"

I'd sell it knowing that I'd make a killing for it. But what I'd like to do with it is hold a huge press conference with Bonds present and saw the f*cker in half.

JackPMiller said:
What I am talking about, is this is a question from Cold Pizza. If Barry Bonds somehow breaks Hank Aaron's record of 755, and becomes the all-time Homerun leader. Of course Mr. Bonds would have to stay in the game long enough to do it.

Give it back to Bonds

Give it to the Hall of Fame

Keep it

Sell it

Throw it back

I wanted to put it in a poll, but there is no way we can do it in a poll on these boards.

I'd pump it up, draw his face on it and sell it to the Hall of Fame to be used instead of his bust!!!

well

What would i do? Sell it

What i would want to do? take a sharpie and write baroid and juiced on it and then throw it back!

Sell it and use the money to make a documentary titled: "THE CREAM AND THE CLEAR...WAY NOT FAIR".

I'd open about 700 or so bottles of wine, put the ball in the middle of all the corks on display! ;)

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyler,

Careful with that kind of visual description and biting sarcasm....they'll be asking you to be a Moderator in no time.

Clonamery said:
Tyler,

Careful with that kind of visual description and biting sarcasm....they'll be asking you to be a Moderator in no time.

LOL - I don't think I can handle this group!

I would sell it, but only because college is expensive...:bricks:

Otherwise i would throw it back, in a sec.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back