PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What If This Moss Trade Has Already Been Made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haterproof

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
What if the Moss trade has already been made.We probably won't know anything until later tonight or early in the morning.

with so many people involved , we'd probably have heard of it by now...

I would be surprised if Booger McFarland was the only trade of the day.

broadwayjoe said:
I would be surprised if Booger McFarland was the only trade of the day.

Why? Since when are trades in the NFL frequent?

If there were any other trades, they would have already been submitted to the league and announced. 4 PM is the deadline for all roster moves.

Last edited:
What if the world was really flat afterall? -:) Teams had to submit the trade to the NFL office by 4:00pm EST. The league has no reason to hold it a secret.

sucks2.jpg

This isn't baseball, there aren't many trades. I guess you guys in denial can talk about this for weeks . . . when will they announce that trade they made on 10/17?

I know...despite the fact that nearly every so-called "report" of this rumor called it highly unlikely, it seems that some people won't let this idea go.

Why do people want Moss so badly. This guy takes at least 25% of his plays off. It's like the AROD talk. People just start obssessing about a supertalented but overrated player coming to town. If the trade was made it would have been all over the news. Randy Moss is a superstar and not many players get traded in any given football year. ESPN would have been on it like white on rice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back