PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What if this happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.C Vegas

In the Starting Line-Up
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I was just surfing around some NFL message Boards and i came accross someone prediceing the offseason and then i saw this

- The New England Patriots trade their 2nd and 3rd round draft picks to the Atlanta Falcons for CB DeAngelo Hall

and this

2 overall and 2nd rd. pick to Cincinnati for #6 and Chad Johnson

I know it's not the off season but it is Saterday and ther is nothing to watch so tell if you want what you think of this

Last edited:
I was just surfing around some NFL message Boards and i came accross someone prediceing the offseason and then i saw this

- The New England Patriots trade their 2nd and 3rd round draft picks to the Atlanta Falcons for CB DeAngelo Hall

and this

2 overall and 2nd rd. pick to Cincinnati for #6 and Chad Johnson

I know it's not the off season but it is Saterday and ther is nothing to watch so tell if you want what you think of this
Those would be two horrible options in my opinion. Deangelo Hall is overrated.

Stop the insanity.

Steelers. Tomorrow. Geez.

Those would be two horrible options in my opinion. Deangelo Hall is overrated.

If the Patriots got DeAngelo Hall for a 2 and a 3, it would be a steal for New England. Wish it would happen, but it won't. His maturity issues would be taken care of FINE here, and are the main thing about him that is "overrated," IMO.

i would not take cha johnson and not give up the #2 pick. i expect the pats to accumulate alot of picks trading down even another #1 the following year.

I thought atlanta was ready to get rid of hall? i bet you could get him cheaper and throw in chad jackson.

Stop the insanity.

Steelers. Tomorrow. Geez.

i needed something to do today and if i thought about the game it would make tommorw 20 times longer so i distracted my self

If LoMo doesn't start running better, I wouldn't mind using the 2nd pick to get McFadden.

If we don't keep Stallworth, then yes I'd love Ocho Cinco.

I don't even know how or why you'd do any of this.

how much are those 2 dudes making?

not that I wouldn't love to see 85 over here, but how does he fit under the cap after we sign moss?

Last edited:
not that I wouldn't love to see 85 over here, but how does he fit under the cap after we sign moss?

assuming we sign moss.
belichick likes 85, but im not so sure he likes him in that kind of way. im not so sure he would like to coach him.
lets just grab mcfadden and be done with it.nothing wrong with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back