Welcome to PatsFans.com

What If It Had Been Jeb Bush

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +298 / 1 / -9

Picture this,
    Jeb Bush goes to a party down on Cape Cod, he gets drunk, he zero's in on one of the young girls and he invites her to go swimming (naked), he drives off a bridge, he gets out of the car, the car sinks, the girl is still in it, Jeb starts to walk back to where all his stooges and flunky's are still partying, he staggers by several houses where he could have made a phone call in an attempt to save the girl but he just staggers on, Jeb wants to be president, his boys will know what to do, they will start the cover up, his daddy Bush has taught him well, when something happens get "the fix" in as fast as possible no time for any stupid phone calls, f-ck that girl.

He tells his stooges, they go to work on the lies and the fix, what does our hero Jeb do, he swims back to his hotel and goes to sleep.

Can you just imagine what the Left Wing Media would of done on this one if it really had been JEB BUSH

The real life guy that did this is now a Democrat Hero, a Legend in his own time and many democrats would get down on their knees and kiss his ring if they should happen to come face to face with him.

The Real Life Killer Is A Saint Among The Left Wing Liberal Democrats

The littel girl the bastard was going to seduce has now been laying in her grave for many years.

If this had really been Jeb Bush Hollywood would still be making movies about it.
  2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

Or picture this: Imagine if we learned that Hillary Clinton killed her boyfriend in a car accident when she was 17, in broad daylight and there wasn't even an investigation, breathalyzer tests, and so on. Can you just imagine what the right wing media would do with that story? Or what if Bill Clinton had been a drunk and cocaine fiend?
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +298 / 1 / -9

4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

Imagine if someone killed their pregnant mistress by driving a car she wa in off a....:D
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +298 / 1 / -9

Imagine a President of the Untied States playing with himself under his desk in the Oval Office at 2:00 AM while having "phone sex" with the little girl that emptied his waste basket.
    :bricks:

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -1

#15 Jersey

Reminds me of the time when someone stated 'the list' of Clinton murders. So, I googled them and what comes up on the Clinton drug assassination, Bush's name found in the drug dealers possession, whoops.
    Speaking of Bush, Jeb is such a hypocrite. He axes the youth anti-smoking campaign in Florida, that was making major strides in reducing teen smoking. That in itself, is despicable, here's the topper. His daughter is an addict that was at one point, was a step away from the penitentiary. But hey, I really don't know if she smoked cigarettes.
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +298 / 1 / -9

God I hope Pant Suit Hillary is the next President, imagine the fun :rocker:
  9. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

Imagine if Manny Ramirez or Paul Pierce dived into a mosh pit and sent a girl to the hospital ( is she still cripped, by the way?)

oh wait, that was Drew Bledsoe who skated on that. And its actually a football player, oops wrong forum? :)
  10. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

If Ted Kennedy had done what he did at Chappaquidick anywhere else, he'd have been brought up on manslaughter charges, maybe involuntary homicide. Would have saved the country (and world) a lot of grief. Unfortunately, it happened in Massachusetts and the fix was in from the get go. This was a stain on the state's image and cut into its heart and soul.

Ted Kennedy, like his cousin Michael Skakel (who, in a drunken rage, murdered his 15 year old neighbor in Greenwich, Connecticut 40 years ago) should have been shipped off a long time ago, as has happened to Skakel, finally. Kennedy's a dinosaur.

//
  11. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Horrible thread Harry....
  12. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ignorant Patters Lie #1: "Broad Daylight" - Fact is the accident occured no earlier than 8:00 P.M.

Ignorant Patters Lie #2: "No investigation" - Of course there was an investigation. She was at fault, but no charges were filed.

Of course all this ignores the fact that at age 17, it ain't like anyone knew she would one day be first lady. Jackass liberals love to pretend there was some sort of conspiracy where their is neither evidence of nor motive for any such thing. (Although Dan Rather has proof that she was on her cell phone at the time of collision).

In the world of liberal morons, 17 year old Laura Bush is a murderer, and Mary Jo Kopechne just got what was coming to her.
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2007
  13. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That whole family's obscene arrogance has created a situation where they believe they are above the laws. Well, they may be above the laws of man but they are not above the laws of physics. Which was the one who got killed when he skiied smack into a tree while playing football..? He could have easily killed an innocent person (like Teddy killed Mary Jo) but fortuntately he only killed himself.
  14. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah..!! How dare you make a thread that doesn't bash Bush..!! We just want to keep the crimes of the Kennedy family hushed up..!! Don't ever do this again..!!
  15. Patters

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/laura.asp

We'll never know about Laura Bush. While I did get the time wrong, apparently there were no obstructions, it was a clear night, and the stop sign for Laura Bush was clearly visible. Laura ran the stop sign and crashed into the guy killing him, something not too dissimilar to Kennedy crashing off a bridge and killing Mary Joe Kopechne.

The investigation, if you want to call it that, did not test her for alcohol and even the part about the speed limit was illegible in the 2 page "investigative" report.

Let's face it, Bush was a probably drug addict and an alcoholic. A pathetic man like that would have to settle for a child butcher like Laura.

At any rate, Harry was trying to point out a double standard, and you have certainly supported my point by your overarching defense of Laura Bush (who I presume is not guiltier of "murder" than Ted Kennedy).

No one has ever said Jo Kopechne got what was coming to her. But, of course, you resort to invective and exaggerations because it's all you have, poor boy.
  16. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Except for the fact that one was a 17 year old girl with little driving experience and the other was a 37 year old U.S. Senator who was drunk as a skunk leaving a party with his mistress.

Yeah, but other than that those accidents are completely the same :rolleyes:

Wow... thanks for showing us all what you're made of. Just when I think a liberal can't act like an even bigger scumbag degenerate, they always manage to find some way to go even lower. (Clarification: The term "liberal" in the preceeding sentence is merely meant as an abstract. I am most certainly not using it to refer to any individual in particular).
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2007
  17. Patters

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

The young woman didn't know what a stop sign was? Pleeez.

And now you once again return to personal attacks. Haven't you learned yet that those are against the rules of the forum?
  18. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I am sure she knew what a stop sign was just as I am sure she didn't see the stop sign on her road. She probably wasn't paying attention and a tragedy ensued. Happens all the time with teenagers. So what should they have done...? Thrown her in jail...?
    Excuse me, but I most certainly did not resort to a personal attack. As I clearly stated in my "clarification", I am referencing liberals in general.

Maybe if you actually applied the rules of this forum fairly and equally, your "authority" in here wouldn't be such a joke. But no... in your true gestapo fashion, you censor only those of opposing political views.
  19. Patters

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

Sure, why not? Isn't that how many right wingers handles juveniles these days? Or only black ones? At any rate, the same attitude you're applying to her was commonly applies to drunk drivers prior to the advent of MADD, which succeeded in toughening up the laws.

That was a personal attack.

You're so self-absorbed that you don't notice any of the other warnings.
  20. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Do any of these skeletons have anything to do with the legislation these people write or the policies they enact? Both sides have characters with bad backgrounds. John Vitter likes the prostitutes, Kennedy likes to drink and drive. Why can't we focus on what they actually do in office for 5 minutes w/out ad hominems. Non-serious v. serious politics. And G.W. got a DUI remember? he could have just as easily killed someone. Karl Rove: breaking and entering etc. etc. Yes it's enfuriating that because of these people's class and economic status within the power elite, they are unaccountable, but that's not a Republican v. Democratic issue, it's a structural critique of our society.