PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What if everyone agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
pats60 said:
I not losing faith in him. Since he`s been here we never lost so many key
players with no one waiting in the wings for them.
Maybe i overacted because Willie and David are two of my favorites

That is why you are upset!!! I agree completely with that thought. I love Willie too, but you have to think that BB would not be so willing to part with him or David if he did not have a backup plan in place.

It will KILL me if Adam signs somewhere else, but we all know BB is not going to sacrifice the whole team for one player.

I've been a New Patriots fan going back to when they were the Boston Patriots. I hope for the best ans wish the well no matter their final record, playoffs or no, come hell or high water. They're my team. Period. When they shocked all of us homers and the world beating the heavily favored St. Louis Rams, I was so proud of them and the accomplishment. I said then and I say to anyone that reads this post that they could have gone 6-10 since and it would have been OK by me. Instead Mr. Kraft, Bill B, Scott P. and the entire FO staff gave us all 2 more championships, back to back years and by so doing etched their names and by proxy all us loyal fans into NFL history as a true dynasty! Thank you and if you for your magnificent effort. Coast for the next tens years if you want to and rebuild slowly. I will never complain. One humble and happy fan.. :rocker:

patchick said:
Just a wee joke...I do think that it's our loyal attachment to the teams of the recent past that has stoked a lot of the fires lately. Which reminds me: Bring Back Willie!!!

Darn, missed that! :D Sorry for having to make you explain. haha.

shmessy said:
I'm still pulling for that 2002 team. Man, if only Green Bay could've hung in against the Jets...........

Frickin packers. I was sure we were gonna get in. Then 2003 happened and I didn't really care anymore. :D

smg93 said:
Darn, missed that! :D Sorry for having to make you explain. haha.

smg, i gotta ask:

how DO you do it?

patchick said:
smg, i gotta ask:

how DO you do it?

haha, in between jobs. Just accepted an offer and I start on Monday so the rate of posts will lessen quite a bit! Very sharp of you to notice though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes