PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What if Cassel loses??

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the team starts losing and is 3-5 by the half you are all going to say 'The Patriots suck this year as a TEAM' or will you say 'Cassel needs to be replaced?'

I am betting on the latter because as soon as/if this team loses 2 OR 3 games in a row all hell will break loose on this forum with Cassel needs to go chants

And likely from some of the members in this very thread

Hopefully we won't see those chants and the team will win consistently, BUT guaranteed its Matt's head on a platter at patsfans by the majority if they do start to lose

I rooted for them in 1990. They have already won as many games.

So if the team starts losing and is 3-5 by the half you are all going to say 'The Patriots suck this year as a TEAM' or will you say 'Cassel needs to be replaced?'

Are these hypothetical losses 3-0? Did Cassel throw 3 picks in the red zone?

Or are they 24-21 and the defense let the Bills go down the field on the final drive?

I think most fans and posters on this forum expect the offense production to go down significantly without Brady.

If the offense plays like it did in the preseason, Cassel is going to deservedly get criticism. If the offense produces decent but not spectacular results (say 21 points per game) and they are losing because the defense gives up more than that, I can't see Cassel being the lightning rod for criticism - not when #27 is still around.

You mean what if the "Patriots" lose. Matt Cassel will not all by himself win or lose this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back