PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What if Brady starts next year as a PUPPY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring it. :)

south-park-mothers-against-canada-tshirts.jpg
This time we've brought the Germans! You're going down!
animal-smiley-4982.gif

MV5BMTI4MjkwNzUzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzkwNDE5._V1._SX247_SY399_.jpg

If Brady is not the starter in Game one next year I think you will see a lot of grown men crying.

What if cows could fly? Seriously, it would make it that much more difficult to harvest hamburgers! Who cares? If it happens, it happens. Pointless to worry about it until then. More relevant hypotheticals would be, what if Cassel got a clue? What if this defense didn't look old and slow?

What if cows could fly? Seriously, it would make it that much more difficult to harvest hamburgers! Who cares? If it happens, it happens. Pointless to worry about it until then. More relevant hypotheticals would be, what if Cassel got a clue? What if this defense didn't look old and slow?

The possibility of Brady not being ready for week 1 is a lot more likely than bovine wings.

Ya but will he be the player he was?

It's already set up for next year lol. This entire board is going to nitpick every single Brady incompletion or imperfection and claim his career finished due to his knee. I can already see it. It's gonna be worse than the '06 body-language crap. Patslifer will be here under a different name claiming Brady should retire.

It's already set up for next year lol. This entire board is going to nitpick every single Brady incompletion or imperfection and claim his career finished due to his knee. I can already see it. It's gonna be worse than the '06 body-language crap. Patslifer will be here under a different name claiming Brady should retire.

I was just trying to be funny. I will never say Brady should retire......

I was just trying to be funny. I will never say Brady should retire......

Sorry didn't mean it directed toward you, your post just made me think into next year, and you just know there are gonna be a ton of people saying the knee injury destroyed Brady forever the instant he does anything "wrong".

Sorry didn't mean it directed toward you, your post just made me think into next year, and you just know there are gonna be a ton of people saying the knee injury destroyed Brady forever the instant he does anything "wrong".

This year MC is being held to the standard of anything less than 50 TD passes he sucks as a QB. If Brady doesn't throw 51 TD passes next year it will be because the injury didn't heal.

What if he's ready on time, or earlier, and participates in late off-season conditioning and spring OTAs?
What do we do then?

What if he's ready on time, or earlier, and participates in late off-season conditioning and spring OTAs?
What do we do then?

Don't worry we will find something else to moan and ***** about.

but will he be the player he was?

Why be negative? There is no reason to think he will not be the same great QB we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back