PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What I really want to see today

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsRule

Banned
Reaction score
I would love to see some 3 and outs after a Pats score. We need to have them go 3 and out and force them to punt,that will take the wind out of that sail pretty quick especially if the back up QB is in.I dont know how many they have had last week but it wasn't many.

What I want is a win, period, don't care how just a win.

Rodney laying the wood to some hapless receiver over the middle (perhaps causing a fumble or a the very least and incompletion)
Brady to Moss 45+ yard TD
Maroney continuing to run like a man possesed

These are things I'd like to see. If none of them happen but the Pats win handily, I'll be happy.

A win is what I want to see.

Prefereably a convincing one.

Three and outs after a score would get it done for me as well. I really hope the D steps up today and plays up to that level we're used to seeing from these guys. I expect theyre going to be as pumped as we all are right now, and Im sure the man in gray has a solid plan in place. But a good comfortable lead early, plenty of stops, and some dominant running by Maroney and that line are what Im hoping for the most.

Btw, how much of a genius really is Belichick?? Resting Maroney week after week after week with all those games of limited carries, to save him for this stretch, and now that kid's playing like a man on fire? Stomaching all that 'made of glass' BS was killing me. Glad to see the kid doing his part. Nothing would make my day more than seeing LM steal the show.

Three and outs after a score would get it done for me as well. I really hope the D steps up today and plays up to that level we're used to seeing from these guys. I expect theyre going to be as pumped as we all are right now, and Im sure the man in gray has a solid plan in place. But a good comfortable lead early, plenty of stops, and some dominant running by Maroney and that line are what Im hoping for the most.

Btw, how much of a genius really is Belichick?? Resting Maroney week after week after week with all those games of limited carries, to save him for this stretch, and now that kid's playing like a man on fire? Stomaching all that 'made of glass' BS was killing me. Glad to see the kid doing his part. Nothing would make my day more than seeing LM steal the show.

Agreed, I see Maroney having a huge day..

Just win baby...........

I think Norv's play calling is going to make or break SD's time of possession today.
As some have noted before, other team's offenses tend to play more aggressively against the Pats as they know they can't afford too many 3 & outs, punts, or even fg's.

I would love to see some 3 and outs after a Pats score. We need to have them go 3 and out and force them to punt,that will take the wind out of that sail pretty quick especially if the back up QB is in.I dont know how many they have had last week but it wasn't many.

The NEP forced only one 3-and-out last week. Besides Garrard's fumble (after a made 1st down) and the end-of-game series, every other drive lasted at least 9 plays. The longer that our AARP LBs stay on the field, the greater the chances of injury, and a SD TD. I would be unpleasantly surprised if they don't blitz more often, as Tennessee did, with great success, in their two matchups this season.

Troy Brown is on the roster for today, I would love to see him as the 22nd reciever
And Samuel hasn't had his quota of interceptions yet this year, he could use a couple of those
Rodney ALWAYS make a power play toward the end of the game, can't wait to see what is "a brewin' "
Just a good game, no bad calls, and GAME ON!!!

I want to see a beat down.. Redskins type maul.. These tight games make my Newports consumption up, that costs me $$$$:singing:

A win with no injuries is enough.

A throat stomping would be even more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes