Status
Not open for further replies.

patsox23

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
1) NO INJURIES

2) Patrick Cobbs win a spot on the 53 - if not, jets might take him off waivers

3) Matt Cassel play at least 3 quarters, Cory Bramlett 1, #12 zero

4) Junior Seau assimilating into the D, staying within the parameters of his responsibilities - i.e., no freelancing (fat chance)

5) Bam Childress looking halfway decent at WR

6) Continuity at OL - Kaczur seeing some action

7) No sign of Dillon, Maroney, Brady or Vrabel

8) Rodney playing a bit more comfortably aggressive

9) More Garrett Mills and Dave Thomas

10) Again, NO INJURIES

Oh also - continued good play from Tully Banta-Cain and Eric Alexander. Pierre Woods and Jeremy Mincey showing up some would be good, too.

i hope caldwell plays alot. I want to see more from this guy. I want the ball to be thrown at him at least 10 to 15 times. Show me you can be a good 2/3 WR when/if Branch comes back.

On Total Access they were saying that BB suggested he may play some of the starters a significant amount tonight. Any truth to that?

Last edited:
bakes781 said:
On Total Access they were saying that BB suggested he may play some of the starters a significant amount tonight. Any truth to that?

If he thinks that is necessary then so do I.

I hope to just see some highlights :-\

edit: I would also like to see Hobbs and Asante totally put the lock down on Burress and Toommer, even if only for a series or two. Not that I am too concerned, but I think solid CB play from these two will be one of the keys to our success this year. I'd like to see some solid 2nd team play from Gay, Andrews, and Scott as well.

Last edited:
bakes781 said:

In all honesty.I hope not,I was expecting as this is the last preseason game that the starters wouldn't be playing much if at all.The only potential starter I want to hear about stepping on that field is Reche Caldwell.Though In Reis's pregame notes.he did indicate that the starters were dressed and warming up on field as tonights kick off is a bit earlier then normal...who knows...

Patriots4Ever said:
In all honesty.I hope not,I was expecting as this is the last preseason game that the starters wouldn't be playing much if at all.The only potential starter I want to hear about stepping on that field is Reche Caldwell.Though In Reis's pregame notes.he did indicate that the starters were dressed and warming up on field as tonights kick off is a bit earlier then normal...who knows...

As I stated in another thread, Brady previously stated that the starters have a better chance of playing this year as oppossed to the last two years because they don't play their first game of the season until Sunday instead of Thursday, so they have a longer timie to rest.

I want Billy B. to turnaround and look at Reche Caldwell and say, "Did they forget to tell you? You were cut this afternoon."

Johnny Z said:
I want Billy B. to turnaround and look at Reche Caldwell and say, "Did they forget to tell you? You were cut this afternoon."

And the he'll turn to the ball boy and say "have you ever played wide reciever?"

-see Sullivan kick some butt!
-see Cobbs get over 100 yards
-see 0 injuries
-see Chad Jackson catch 1 pass (okay, now I'm dreaming)
-see Branch on the sideline (really dreaming)

Last edited:
bakes781 said:
did bb call the nfl total access guys and tell them ? doesnt sound like BB.

Tonite I'd like to see several Patriots cheerleaders have 'equipment malfunctions' in Hi-Def, but maybe that's just me.

zippo59 said:
And the he'll turn to the ball boy and say "have you ever played wide reciever?"

I just checked NFL.com and it indicates Reche has no catches in the game so far, which means he's no doubt probably playing.

Hear that bell bamming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing