PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What happens to Patriot free agents at 12:01

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgssand

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Has a deal already been cut with any of our FA's?

What a shocker it will be if/when reality sets in that AV is gone to Tampa Bay (earlier rumor from a Dallas article) or Willie Mac is a Cleveland Brown along with Givens.

The problem is there is a lot of money out there and very few free agents of real quality.

I wonder if our weekend will be ruined with an early loss??

Free Agncey is a marathon not a sprint... We will be fine...

fgssand said:
Has a deal already been cut with any of our FA's?

What a shocker it will be if/when reality sets in that AV is gone to Tampa Bay (earlier rumor from a Dallas article) or Willie Mac is a Cleveland Brown along with Givens.

The problem is there is a lot of money out there and very few free agents of real quality.

I wonder if our weekend will be ruined with an early loss??

* We lose a few every year. I'm getting used to it -:) I try to keep from having favorite players now. There's ones I like more than others, of course and ones I'd like to stay, but what are you going to do? It's the Not For Long league. Who knows, if Cassell really improves, Brady may be next years lost player -:)

You answered your own question (well, sort of this year, it seems). The free agents became free agents as of 12:01. No longer Patriots, per se. Seems that DG, and the Browns rushed this one a bit though. Yeah!!!! He was gone anyway. Good for their 2nd round choice! We just got a trade that we could never have gotten without their early intervention! As Troy said, Bingo! Bingo! We got bingo! Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes