Welcome to PatsFans.com

What happens to Patriot free agents at 12:01

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by fgssand, Mar 10, 2006.

1. fgssand

fgssand PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -1

#17 Jersey

Has a deal already been cut with any of our FA's?

What a shocker it will be if/when reality sets in that AV is gone to Tampa Bay (earlier rumor from a Dallas article) or Willie Mac is a Cleveland Brown along with Givens.

The problem is there is a lot of money out there and very few free agents of real quality.

I wonder if our weekend will be ruined with an early loss??
  2. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Free Agncey is a marathon not a sprint... We will be fine...
  3. PatsSteve1

PatsSteve1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

* We lose a few every year. I'm getting used to it -:) I try to keep from having favorite players now. There's ones I like more than others, of course and ones I'd like to stay, but what are you going to do? It's the Not For Long league. Who knows, if Cassell really improves, Brady may be next years lost player -:)
  4. shirtsleeve

shirtsleeve Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You answered your own question (well, sort of this year, it seems). The free agents became free agents as of 12:01. No longer Patriots, per se. Seems that DG, and the Browns rushed this one a bit though. Yeah!!!! He was gone anyway. Good for their 2nd round choice! We just got a trade that we could never have gotten without their early intervention! As Troy said, Bingo! Bingo! We got bingo! Again!