PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What happens to Mr Class - LT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I thought I read where the Chargers wanted to reduce his salary. They have made Sproles their franchise player. Can they pay them both top money.
Is their trouble in San Diego?

Re: What happens to Mr Class- LT?

hopefully LT will stick to his guns and not take a paycut, so my chargers can trade or cut him

we need to get past the LT era in san diego, he's been a no show when we've needed him most in the last 2 playoffs, and that combined with his recent attitude and torn groin, should make it an easy decision

but alot of san diego fans are too sentimental, and i think their owner is too soft as well, luckily they have a GM who isn't a *****.

Re: What happens to Mr Class- LT?

I can't say anything bad about LT, he's just too, too classy and never talks on the football field, he steps up for his team during times of need and never, ever blames anyone else for the team's misfortunes .............. :eek:

Last edited:
Franchise tag money is not bad for a RB. They could keep both which they probably will as they can justify it because Sproles is a tremendous return man.

Franchising Sproles for something like 7 mil and having LT for something like 10 mil is one thing, but when/if they draft a running back in the first or second round the issue gets a bit expensive to solve one position. Not that they will do that, but I was listening to San Diego sports radio and they were suggesting to take Moreno in the first round and have LT tutor him.

Franchising Sproles for something like 7 mil and having LT for something like 10 mil is one thing, but when/if they draft a running back in the first or second round the issue gets a bit expensive to solve one position. Not that they will do that, but I was listening to San Diego sports radio and they were suggesting to take Moreno in the first round and have LT tutor him.

how the heck did you do that. i listened to san diego sports radio for 10 years , because there was no other option, and i wanted to pierce my eardrum with a needle. as far as sproles being franchised, i hope it divides the team and LT doesn't seem like the tutoring type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back