Welcome to PatsFans.com

What Happens If Democrats Win

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Oct 24, 2006.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,972 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

Which of these do you have an opinion on?
    http://www.foreignpolicy.com/story/cms.php?story_id=3622

Last edited: Oct 24, 2006
  2. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Pelosi's on the record saying that an impeachment ain't gonna happen on her watch(should her watch come to pass of course) So I think Bush is pretty safe from a firing squad.

3. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,972 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

For 2 years ... then it's "NEM TIME"
    [​IMG]

4. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +564 / 22 / -19

Excellent post F.B.N. Did you compile these yourself or find them altogether somewhere?

I largely agree with Birnbaum. If the Dems win control (which I think is unlikely for a number of reasons), they are not going to have the power to effect real change because they have some conservatives in their own ranks. The one thing they will be able to do is weaken the Bush admin. and Republicans by exposing corruption and lies. That may not make the Dems look good, but it will make the Repugs look worse and hopefully lead to a stronger Democratic majority in 2008. That said, I also agree with Mark Halperin's comment that they'll work with the Bush administration on such issues as immigration and Middle East peace (particularly Israel/Palestine).

5. ctpatsfan1

ctpatsfan1 On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Scary as this sounds I hope they do win control of one house to check W. As a life long republican I think the worst thing that W has done over the his tenure, other than connect dots in Iraq that didn't exist, is not adapt and change as needed the strategy to win Iraq as quickly and efficiently as possible. His staunch refusal to fire Rumsfeld and change policy/strategies has completely screwed up any chance of victory there for Americans or Iraqis.

6. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,972 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

Together...and I left out about 3 trying to keep the size down...if you want them all the link should work...seems like a good site BTW.

www.foreignpolicy.com

7. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,972 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

Together...and I left out about 3 trying to keep the size down...if you want them all the link should work...seems like a good site BTW.

www.foreignpolicy.com

8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,115 / 3 / -10

What Happens If Democrats Win

Muslim Terrorists will resume their 'flying lessons' down in Florida

Howard Dean will have sex with Auntie Pelosi

Uncle Teddy will drive his Mother's Rosemobile through a Cape Cod liquor store window.

Oprah Winfrey will be declared "Queen Of America"

Then we will surrender, Muslims in the middle east will once more dance in the streets.
    DEATH TO AMERICA GOD IS GREAT

Last edited: Oct 24, 2006
  9. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,972 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

Harry .... I myself can accuse liberal democrats of many things .... but not caring for the security of their country is not one of them. I am sure our borders will be secure...and maybe even more secure in the south with Mexico than they are now....

No politician will ever again get away with lax security of our country...the media will always be on the lookout for that. In fact I'm hopefull the media will see to it that all war mongers will be exposed as will all traitors who worship the U.N.

Take your elixer and get some sleep.

10. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,115 / 3 / -10

I hope your right, everytime I hear someone complaining about wiretapping, the Patriot Act, Homeland Security, torture (Rock & Roll Music), geneva convention for savages, gitmo, dog leash and trashing our own troops for terrorizing in the night (Kerry/Murtha) it's always the the friggin Democrats.

Pelosi who will be third in line for the Presidency voted against everything that would make this country safer. These Fools that make up the democratic party today are not the Democrats of yester-year, can the American people really expect the likes of Pelosi/Kennedy/Dean/Obama/Clinton/Biden etc to actually Fight Al Queda because as sure as God made apples those f-cking animals will be trying to kill Americans for years to come no matter who is running the country.