PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Happened to Lawimpian Tomlinson's HEART!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not acting like anything, I believe Turner gave us the best chance, that is my opinion. Is it possible he reported 90% because that's what they wanted Pats to think?
All I'm saying LT hasn't given me any reason to think he ****ed out as you put it.

From Turner's press conference, according to Mike Reiss:

Q: What was the deal with LaDainian Tomlinson?
"LT tried to go, and he just couldn’t go. The pain in the knee, what he felt, he couldn’t push off it and he couldn’t go."

So, it was LdT's inability to take the pain that made the decision.

Now, as a bit of that "something more" we weren't being told, here's an LdT comment:

RB LaDainian Tomlinson
(on his injury)
"I just have to wait and see what happens. Hopefully with rest, it’s not torn or anything, but it is an MCL and hopefully with rest I’ll be fine."

So, if there was real damage to the MCL, the league should investigate and fine the Chargers for hiding it since he wasn't on the injury list. If not, it was all about LdT's pain threshold.

You are a sorry excuse for a CHarger fan. Your love for Turdlinson is sick, an insult to Rivers and Gates who gave their all this game.

LOL my love for LT, that's funny. Chargers best chance was with Turner and that's what I want for my team.
I see this discussion is going the wrong way. Great game , good luck in two weeks, I hope Pats win and my boy Junior will get his ring, god knows he is due for one. Again good luck.

It sure flabbergasted me, too, as much of a jerk I thought Littledainian always was. It will be interesting to see how this affects his leadership of the team.

I think Rivers just took over the reins of the team from Littledainian. I think Rivers manned up today, and Littledainian girled down.

Well, obviously, LaDanian doesn't do leadership!

What he does is focus on projecting his own image of "class" on an unsuspecting American public. He does not let other people's definition of that word enter into his efforts.

He has class because he thinks he has class, d%#*!@t! And if you don't buy it, why, then, you're just cheatin' him out of what he thinks is rightfully his.

It's almost as if he expects this resistance to his fully frontal PR attack on America!

But he knows, deep down, that evil lowlifes, in the personae of Patriot players and coaches (and, yes, even their fans!) are constantly trying to devise ways to thwart the public's impression of him by hook, nook or crook!

Yes, they are cheatin' him!

But then, if you're not cheatin', you're not tryin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes