PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Happened to Lawimpian Tomlinson's HEART!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Tomlinson even disappointed me. Is he really that hurt? This was the biggest game of his career, and he sat on that bench wrapped up in a parka wearing his hide me mask. With the season on the line, and a championship within their graps, he chooses to sit it out.

Or, am I being too hard on the guy?

Like I said in another thread:

It's not the fact that he was too injured to play that I have an issue with, it was his sulking primadonna attitude sitting on the bench and refusing to support his team, namely the guys that WERE gutting it out with injuries. He showed right there he's more of a "me" guy than I ever thought.

What a beeyotch.

Tomlinson even disappointed me. Is he really that hurt? This was the biggest game of his career, and he sat on that bench wrapped up in a parka wearing his hide me mask. With the season on the line, and a championship within their graps, he chooses to sit it out.

I think the criticism is warranted. He showed no heart. He only cared for himself, and chose not to risk his career when his team was in the biggest game of the year.

Image0120-1551TV4.jpg

Last edited:
I can't believe you guys won and instead of enjoying the victory by supporting your team this forum is polluted with negative threads.

Last edited:
I can't believe you guys won and instead of enjoying the victory by supporting your team this forum is polluted with negative threads.

I can't believe you're not more up in arms about how much of a heartless vajayjay your star RB is. Just saying.

Last edited:
LT was out today. I couldn't believe that he sit outside while wearing his helmet for 3 hours.

didn't they say on tv that it was a coaches decision not to play him?

What happened to LT's heart?

It was attached to a bum knee.

So LT said of the Pats that "if they ain't cheating, they ain't trying". Well, I guess if your not whining, your not trying. But what can I say about LT trying when he is sitting on the sidelines. Maybe the leader of that team is P. Rivers and his big mouth.

LT, what did you say about the Pats coach? Yeah, shut up!

any chance virgin tomlinson pulled a T.O behind those visors while on the bench?

LOL what are they saving him for.... Mini-camp ?

If LT can't push off his leg to make plays it's common sense that you play the very capable backup or you risk hurting the team, especially since Turner can play. He has a 5.5 yd per carry avg for his career.

Last edited:
LdT's heart is fine. He has the heart of a lion.

His bruised vagina from last week simply tightened up on him again....

Last edited:
It's not LT's decision not to play, it was the coaches. That's why coaches coach and players play.

Appeartenly the Chargers felt Michael Turner and Darren Sproles would be more effective.

I imagine he kept his helmet on because it was cold out.

I think he kept his helmet on to hide his tears! It was also to protect him from Cartman.

"Oh, let me taste your tears, LdT! [starts licking LdT's tears off his face] Mm, your tears are so yummy and sweet!"

Last edited:
LT was trying to get a real grasp on his new role as sponsor of vagisil.

Well, I think we all know now what it takes to stop "the league's best player":

A little sand in his vagina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes