PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What happened to Keegs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad, really.

Contriversial, rabble rouser, and troublemaker. But bannable? I haven't been here much lately. I must have missed something.......

Edit: this is the reason we need a half way house like a bad boy forum, to send the Keegs of the world to re-establish themselves.

Last edited:
Yes, I always thought that the Assclown Forum was a good way to handle things with problematic posters as opposed to the death penalty of banning. Sorta like Purgatory. On the other hand, I think I woulda ended up there.

Last edited:
Yes, I always thought that the Assclown Forum was a good way to handle things with problematic posters as opposed to the death penalty of banning. Sorta like Purgatory. On the other hand, I think I woulda ended up there.

Exactly! Purgatory. And yeah, you mighta ended up there.

Keegs responded to an internet invitation to go meet some old guy in Arizona and hasn't been seen since

PulpMarselluButch.jpg

That used to be funny, but compare the thread titles on their front page to ours.

Kind of scary.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the opportunity to vote for Corey Dillon for President.:D

hahahah I love your sarcasm

Hah, that makes both of the only two posters I have ever ignored on this site banned within mere weeks of each other.

Good riddance.

NEM stood for New England Mike ? I thought it stood for "Needs Every Marble".

R

No surprise, we take our football very very seriously around here. No time for fun and games. :rolleyes:

Better watch that kind of talk. The banhammer needs a constant source of fresh blood.

Yeah, Keegs was annoying at times but I laughed my ass off when he was just going off about dolphins (the animal, not the team). I'd post the link for those of you who didn't read it but forgot the title of the original thread.

I'm sure if pat1 weren't otherwise occupied he would move this thread to the Pub. :D

I would also caution posters that the owners of so-called mediocre forums may not view them as such and thus could conceive of such inflamatory comments as slander after bringing them to the attention an attorney with whom they are well acquainted. :eek:

I'm pretty sure that such an innocuous, opinion-based comment such as "the website is mediocre" isn't really the basis for a libel lawsuit. Saying something like, "The guy who runs the website is an Al Qaeda sympathizer" probably would be.

Keegs apparently got banned for having the audacity to question the talent of the Most Exhaulted One, Reche Caldwell. Some say he even suggested Caldwell is nothing better than a third or fourth wide receiver, though I suspect that even he is not capable of uttering such heresy.

I hated his signature, the image file took up 3/4 of the screen and you had to scroll down 20 pages to get past his 50 post on any topic. I still have nightmares about LeKevin's big toothy smile.

But every now and then, not very often but sometimes he would be a little bit funny.

Keegs should have been banned for that garbage thread about wishing that Adam Vinatieri brake his leg.

Keegs should have been banned for that garbage thread about wishing that Adam Vinatieri brake his leg.

People have said alot worse on here and didn't get banned for it. It was just a witch hunt plain and simple.

I'm going to close this up before things get too hot.

According to Ian, Keegs isn't banned yet but his ability to post has been taken away. It could come back. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back