PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What happened to DILLON?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Ok I just got on after vacation in Vermont and I am anxious to find out right away. What the hell happened to Dillon late in the game? He was never in. Maroney was in every play. Maroney is great and all but he was having a tough game against a great rush defense, it just wasnt working. Corey was running hard yet again and was very impressive but then suddenly he is taken out for a long time. Please tell me he got a minor injury or something because I was close to throwing my remote at the wall thinking that they had Corey out for no reason. :mad:

The running game will get back on track. Maroney should have a field day vs the Bills again. Great to see our record at 4-1. Feels so much better than 3-2!

Kdo5 said:
Ok I just got on after vacation in Vermont and I am anxious to find out right away. What the hell happened to Dillon late in the game? He was never in. Maroney was in every play. Maroney is great and all but he was having a tough game against a great rush defense, it just wasnt working. Corey was running hard yet again and was very impressive but then suddenly he is taken out for a long time. Please tell me he got a minor injury or something because I was close to throwing my remote at the wall thinking that they had Corey out for no reason. :mad:

The running game will get back on track. Maroney should have a field day vs the Bills again. Great to see our record at 4-1. Feels so much better than 3-2!

Nothing was officially said, but it appeared to this couch-fan that he'd dinged that sore shoulder again. He came off the field grimmacing and rotating the shoulder.

Brownfan80 said:
Nothing was officially said, but it appeared to this couch-fan that he'd dinged that sore shoulder again. He came off the field grimmacing and rotating the shoulder.
Ah thank you. Hope its not something that will cause him to be out a full game.

If he's hurt at all let him rest and stay fresh so when we actually need him....He'll be ready to go.

Is his shoulder dinged up? Who knows? If Patrick Pass takes that last open roster spot that would be telling.

I was wondering the same thing. Maroney wasn't having very mcuh success while Dillon was but they kept sticking with Maroney.

If Dillon is dinged I hope he can get better during the week off. We need him against the faster defenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back