Welcome to PatsFans.com

What Goes On In These Mosques

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I hear they're going to tear down the Old North Church because the terrorist and insurgent Paul Revere used it to hang his twoeth lanterns there. That plot led to the slaughter of countless redcoats who were merely protecting the interests of the Crown, after all.

This obsession with buildings and emotional DRAAAAMA about them is funny to watch...especially since it's about places of worship, which throughout history have been the location of bloody rebellion and plots. Where do you think most of the child molestations happened in the HRCC?

But really, putting so much emphasis on "places of worship" is really silly. Calling the site of the WTC "Hallowed Ground" is, too. I always thought they should rebuild the WTC exactly as it stood...as if nothing ever happened. Talk about making terrorists heads spin! Nothing a terrorist hates more than being ignored...at least that's my experience with terrorists.
  3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Imagine if we could catch Osama Bin Ladin! That would be cool!
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

I agree, I said that soon after it all happened that The Towers Should Be Rebuilt Just As They Were that would have been a Slap In The Face to The Rat Pigs.
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

I don't think they want to catch him if they do catch him they will have to take him into custody and imprison him, Bin Laden is a Golden Hero in the Muslim World and putting Bin Laden in jail would be like stirring up a beehive, Islam would go insane.