PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What game(s) are you watching today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this like the official thread for non Pats games?

Manning got picked in the endzone.

Favre, Stafford, and Sanchez all go three-and-out on their first drives.

Carolina knocking on the door against the Eagles.

I'll be watching Vikings/Browns and the new NFL RedZone channel. Love to see Ratgeni fail against the Vikes!

Yeah, that was one of the games I was checking in on, and at first I was actually pulling for the Browns because I wanted to see Favre fall on his face. Then I remembered Mangenius was their new coach, and decided to root for the Vikes after all. ;)

Yeah, that was one of the games I was checking in on, and at first I was actually pulling for the Browns because I wanted to see Favre fall on his face. Then I remembered Mangenius was their new coach, and decided to root for the Vikes after all. ;)

Well Lord Favrequad did get sacked a few times.... if that makes you feel any better. ;)

Just watched NFL Gamemix for the first time, was initially pretty stoked about it but found it actually pretty hard to watch. Watching Red Zone now, seems pretty cool but don't think I'll be using either channel at all during Pats games....something about the information overload just isn't nearly as satisfying as a full game (don't tell my girlfriend...she just sprang for a 46 inch LED and DirecTV for this!).

Jets and Dolphins games. I think I actually have both today (weirdly) but I hope to revel in the Jets getting OWNED.

How'd that work out for you? LMAO!

Just watching the Giants and 'Skins...

How'd that work out for you? LMAO!

Yep, not so good. Got a nice warm coffee and some tums though. Should be ok, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back