PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What "gadget" play would you slip into the playbook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Puerto Rico is a US territory we do not have to anex it, we already own it.:D

and how the heck do they get to vote, but not pay taxes?

and if it is a commonwealth, why no star on the flag??

---

I would like to see a 4th and goal from inside the 5 in which the entire D Line comes in to augment the OL--Seymour, Warren, Wilfork, Wright alongside Light, Mankins, Koppen, Neal and O'Callahan/Kazcur/Whoever...nothing but monsters, a QB and a RB...

I would like to see a 4th and goal from inside the 5 in which the entire D Line comes in to augment the OL--Seymour, Warren, Wilfork, Wright alongside Light, Mankins, Koppen, Neal and O'Callahan/Kazcur/Whoever...nothing but monsters, a QB and a RB...

:rocker:

I know it'd likely never happen, but that would be friggin' awesome to see. Plus, by definition, some of them would have to be "tackle eligible"--although I think Vrabel would get angry if the DLs encroached on his turf. ;)

and how the heck do they get to vote, but not pay taxes?

and if it is a commonwealth, why no star on the flag??

---

They can vote because they are US Citizens and if you had the chance to avoid paying taxes would you vote for statehood? Each star on the flag represents a state, the 13 stripes represent the 13 original colonies.

Imagine the double team block that Mankins and Wilfolk could lay on a blitzing linebacker? You just might have something with that play.

It's possible that some people reading this didn't get Real World's reference:

"The Annexation of Puerto Rico" was the name for a trick play in the Rick Moranis movie "Little Giants." It's basically a "fumblerooski" to the center, with a trick handoff instead of an intentional fumble, much like the trick play in the M*A*S*H football game, if you're familar with that movie.

My excuse for knowing that is I was wee tyke when "Little Giants" came out.

They can vote because they are US Citizens and if you had the chance to avoid paying taxes would you vote for statehood? Each star on the flag represents a state, the 13 stripes represent the 13 original colonies.

Except that Massachusetts, Virginia, Kentucky and Pennsylvania are also Commonwealths...

It's possible that some people reading this didn't get Real World's reference:

"The Annexation of Puerto Rico" was the name for a trick play in the Rick Moranis movie "Little Giants." It's basically a "fumblerooski" to the center, with a trick handoff instead of an intentional fumble, much like the trick play in the M*A*S*H football game, if you're familar with that movie.

My excuse for knowing that is I was wee tyke when "Little Giants" came out.

I did not know that.

It would appear that you and Real World suffer from similar cognitive realities...

Come to think of it, what would this Great Wall of Patriot(TM) look like?

Light-Warren-Mankins-Wilfork-Koppen-Seymour-Neal-Wright-Kaczur?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back