PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What ever happened to roughing the passer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not here to start a riot... I just think it's a little screwed up to claim the Ratbirds and Eagles were intentionally trying to hurt Brady. Saying it like it's fact implies that you know these guys personally, I think thats an unfair accusation... and way out of line. These guys are flying around and their job is to sack/pressure/knock down the QB...

It's not right to post about a defenses "intent to harm" when you don't know any of them and you weren't there... that's attacking character and integrity of people you don't know.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, and that's mine, take it for what it's worth.

I'm not here to start a riot... I just think it's a little screwed up to claim the Ratbirds and Eagles were intentionally trying to hurt Brady. Saying it like it's fact implies that you know these guys personally, I think thats an unfair accusation... and way out of line. These guys are flying around and their job is to sack/pressure/knock down the QB...

It's not right to post about a defenses "intent to harm" when you don't know any of them and you weren't there... that's attacking character and integrity of people you don't know.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, and that's mine, take it for what it's worth.
If you're going to be here for any amount of time, it should be known that you must ignore Joker completely. He's the biggest troll on the board and a complete moron to boot.

How obnoxious are you to claim two respected franchises were deliberately trying to hurt Brady?

The Eagles are respected - good coach, mostly high character players over the years, consistently fielding competitive teams.

The Ravens are not respected - individualism and thuggery run rampant, and the coach either encourages it or is unable to control it.

The Eagles are respected - good coach, mostly high character players over the years, consistently fielding competitive teams.

The Ravens are not respected - individualism and thuggery run rampant, and the coach either encourages it or is unable to control it.

Yeah, Almost as bad as the Bungles...... LOL..

if you have the game on DVR watch it again you'll see what im talking about
Give us the quarter and time on the clock so we can try to find what you are seeing.

You say everyone is entitled to his opinion referring to yourself, and say this other guy is not allowed to his opinion.

I don't agree with him either, but I'm not a hypocrit about it. You sound like a Steeler fan or something ... oh, never mind. I understand now. You ARE a Steeler fan. Enjoy the game.

I thought the Patriots had some hits that could have been called Roughing the Passer. I was surprised it wasn't call a few times. I know I would have been upset if Brady was hit like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back