PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What draft grade would you give the Patriots so far?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What grade would you give pats so far?

• A

Votes: 22 10.4%
  • B

Votes: 104 49.3%
  • C

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • D

Votes: 14 6.6%
  • F

Votes: 9 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I will say B

Dobson and Collins i really like. Filled those holes

Logan is a very safe pick at CB...the last guy is a no name so who knows

i dont care what anyone else thinks, this is the all time worst BB draft ever

tumblr_m6wkm7WXUW1qihztbo1_250.gif

then you won't care what i think: You have no idea what you are talking about

What do you hate about Dobson? Not Megatron? Logan? Not Revis?

Looks like the high altitude finally got to you.............or, did you get caught up with welker coming to your new favorite team?

:bricks: for you

Although grading a draft in the middle of a draft is a bit of an useless exercise, I would probably give them about a B. Prior to the last pick, I would have given them an A-/B+. I like their first three picks. The fourth was a head scratcher.

Think about this: the head scratcher pick can't be a head scratcher! BB always makes that one pick that makes you question his sanity!

Think about this: the head scratcher pick can't be a head scratcher! BB always makes that one pick that makes you question his sanity!

No. It makes me question my sanity for spending money on draft guides. :cool:

How many years in a row ...do people say WTF to our draftpicks and come back and say ....it was pretty good.....give it a chance you pro draft picker wanna bees

I voted B. Loved the trade down and am pleased but not jumping for joy with adding a pass rusher, a tall receiver, and some secondary depth. Very solid though unspectacular draft thus far.

I voted B. Loved the trade down and am pleased but not jumping for joy with adding a pass rusher, a tall receiver, and some secondary depth. Very solid though unspectacular draft thus far.

it;s not spectacular becasue this is one of the worst draft in 10+ years everyone is saying? All the players seem very close to one another

I don't see this as an F draft, but who really considers this an A draft. I will say low B. We picked up some needs, but could've got better players.

???

The defensive backs don't seem to be better than what we have.

I guess that Ryan will replace Ebner on the roster.

For the first time I see 3rd rounders who might not even be good enough to make the team.
==================

BTW, I do like Collins and Dobson.

======

I can't rate this better than a C. The trade was an almost exactly even trade. We got almost exact value for Collins and Dobson. Collins was picked 52 and rated the 49th best player by Mayock. Dobson was picked 59 and was rated the 60th best player.

Ryan was rated a clear 4th rounder. That's not terrible at 83, but it isn't great either. Obviously, there was a run on defensive backs. Ryan does project to be a backup safety and corner.

I haven't a clue with regard to Harmon.

I gave them a D grade. Love the Dobson pick, though better receivers or higher rated receivers were out there. The Collins pick, meh. Amazing measurables, no motor. Takes tons of plays off, not self-motivated. 3rd round, typical throw away round. Let all the studs be picked instead of trading up to grab one. Not a fan of this draft.

Doing this the day of the draft is the stupidest thing ever. Ask me again in three years.

???

The defensive backs don't seem to be better than what we have.

I guess that Ryan will replace Ebner on the roster.

For the first time I see 3rd rounders who might not even be good enough to make the team.
==================

BTW, I do like Collins and Dobson.

======

I can't rate this better than a C. The trade was an almost exactly even trade. We got almost exact value for Collins and Dobson. Collins was picked 52 and rated the 49th best player by Mayock. Dobson was picked 59 and was rated the 60th best player.

Ryan was rated a clear 4th rounder. That's not terrible at 83, but it isn't great either. Obviously, there was a run on defensive backs. Ryan does project to be a backup safety and corner.

I haven't a clue with regard to Harmon.

I have seen people rate Ryan as high as a second or potentially a first. All depends on who who listen to.

I don't see this as an F draft, but who really considers this an A draft. I will say low B. We picked up some needs, but could've got better players.
Such as whom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye