PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Do You''ll Think Brady And Manning Think Of Each Other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haterproof

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
The media always put these 2 QB's against each other.They're both in a totally different league from the other QB's in the game.What do you guys think Brady and Manning think of each other?Personally I think they hate each other.

I think Manning hates him and Brady doesn't have time to think about three-time losers.

Now that was a good one.

the truth..they are friends..they talk on the phone and it was reported when Manning called and had a convo and said you took our RB :)

Remix 6 said:
the truth..they are friends..they talk on the phone and it was reported when Manning called and had a convo and said you took our RB :)

yeah I read that and I'm sure it's probably not that off the mark... but I can't shake the way Manning reminds me of ass-kissers I knew growing up. When he can't beat 'em, he joins 'em.

I don't how close they are but they are definitely friendly. I heard a few months ago they were doing some kind of tour together to raise awareness for a cause (which I can't remember at the moment).

Honestly, I doubt they think of eachother anything like they are perceived in the media. They probably just think of eachother as colleagues and competitors.

I think they have a mutual respect for each other, have been teamates on the same Pro Bowl team and have the same common job on different teams. Therefore they have a lot in common and have lots to converse about. They are "friends" in a business sort of way, with common goals and common frustrations. They have and do the same job and one of them has made it three times to where the other one is striving so hard to get.

Tom has to feel Manning's pain and frustration and knows he should eventually make it to his goal because it takes skill but it also takes a little luck too. It's been Peyton's misfortune for HIS team to hit it's peak at the same time that Tom's team hit it's peak - but Tom's team's peak was higher. Peyton will probably get there eventually but he's going to have to earn it with hard work and a little luck.

(Until then it sure will be entertaining to see the Manning face when he comes up short again) ;)

You're so on point.I'm glad to know that they're are cool with each other.However they're both still in competion with one and other.

I say Brady thinks he's a big dumb goober.

It's probably not true, but that's what I want to believe and that's what you get for asking a question like that.:D

Last edited:
i don't want to believe that they get along. It is more fun to assume that they hate each other.

It is I can't lie.

JJDChE said:
I don't how close they are but they are definitely friendly. I heard a few months ago they were doing some kind of tour together to raise awareness for a cause (which I can't remember at the moment).
Allowing visiting teams to bring their own footballs to a game.

I think Brady LOVES hanging out with Manning....guarantees he gets hit on by 100% of the hotties they meet when they're out in public...conversely, Peytie LOVES hanging with Tom because he actually gets to look at real live girls for the first time , instead of those corn fed, 500 pound Indy porkers they call wimmens out there in tractor pull land

This is the perfect tread to explain why Manning has better stats then Brady it's cause Brady's hand is being weight down by 3 giagantic rings. and Payton it memsmorised by shiny things when ever they see each other and you know Brady has brought them all out in his presence usualy when they are driving in Brady's MVP catties

I think Mr. Brady is just following the advice of Vito:

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

Joker said:
I think Brady LOVES hanging out with Manning....guarantees he gets hit on by 100% of the hotties they meet when they're out in public...conversely, Peytie LOVES hanging with Tom because he actually gets to look at real live girls for the first time , instead of those corn fed, 500 pound Indy porkers they call wimmens out there in tractor pull land

I have been a Pat's fan all my life, grew up in New England and moved to the Midwest a few years ago. Just to set the record straight, the women out here are better looking than the one's in NE. Tom should come out here and hang with Peyton.

Joker said:
...instead of those corn fed, 500 pound Indy porkers they call wimmens out there in tractor pull land

My Gawd, that was rich!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Haterproof said:
You're so on point.I'm glad to know that they're are cool with each other.However they're both still in competion with one and other.

As are many players on the Patriots and all teams. If Belichick had one player happy to be a bcakup he'd be gone. Competition is 2nd nature to these professionals.

The reason I say all this IMO is that hating another player is really irrelevant to the game and not what they are used to. Hating any player can work against you both in the media and with all the movement of players.

I would say players hate other players less than most people like and dislike each other in general. Scornfull and hatefull players are weeded out in the end...unless of course your name is Terrell.

RayClay said:
I say Brady thinks he's a big dumb goober.

It's probably not true, but that's what I want to believe and that's what you get for asking a question like that.:D

Which part isn't true...that Brady doesn't think it, or than Manning isn't a big dumb goober?

mikey said:
I think Mr. Brady is just following the advice of Vito:

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
I don't think Tom likes Johnny Cakes though.

wait.......wrong Vito. sorry

personally, I don't think Brady hates Manning, but I know I do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back