PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What do you want to see in tonight's game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

midwestpatsfan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Aside from an injury free game, what or who are you looking forward to seeing out there and why?

1. I want to see Woods out there dominating the 2nd string.

2. I would like to see rogers continue his progress.

3. I would love to see Maroney, Stallworth and Moss just for a couple of plays so I know they are alright

4.I would like to see sammy morris play better

5. I would like to see cassel dominate as well. Passing not running

Re: What do you want to see in tonights game?

Stating the Obvious: NO INJURIES!!!

Good post. Agreed on everything with some additions. I can wait on Maroney. As much as I want to see him run, I want him 110%

I want to see Meriweather, Richardson, Lua and Rogers make some killer plays.

I want to see Geno Wilson make some plays too. I'd be great if can revert to 03-04 form.

I'd like to see another backup on the d-Line make some plays against the TN 1st teamers. I don't care who it is. Moore, Thomas, etc.

I want to see Stallworth haul in a bomb AND run a 10 yard slant.

Aside from finally seeing some football, I'm most interested in seeing the younger and new guys get in there and play some meaningful minutes, so I can get a sense of their game and see what they can do. We know, as Patriots fans especially, that every guy on that roster is going to be called upon at some point during the season to make a play, so it's great to see them get in there and play.

Agree with previous posts and add the following:

I'd like to see Kareem Brown show progress for a sustained period tonight. With Warren and Sey out, he's got a chance to shine.

Mike Richardson has an opportunity to show continued progress

Meriweather has an opportunity to cement his place as a future DB starter

I'd like Randall Gay to show everyone why he was a starter at CB and to make everyone feel he's even more capable at this point in his career

Matt Cassel must exhibit the whole package: reads and audibles at the line, demonstrate use of progression, and patience when nothing is there

I'd like Elgin and Oldenberg demonstrate knowledge of the scheme and their ability to fit somewhere on the team (PS?) at this the deepest, most competitive of positions

I'd like Matt Gutierrez to demonstrate why the Pats have a gem as an UDFA

I would like to see Harrison knock over Kevin Mawae on a safety blitz :D

I would like to see the Pats offense (first team) get into rhythm and score 2 TD's. I would like to see Keith Bulluck carried off the field with an injury (not a serious one, just one that knocks him out of the game).

Many good suggestions
... starting with the biggest one.

Let's have all our "tradeable" WRs
have great games to showcase them
to this neediest of wide-receiver buyers.

I just want to see tonight's game, period! :D Hopefully sopcast will actually have it this time.

Stating the Obvious: NO INJURIES!!!

You know, I generally don't want to see any injuries on EITHER team - but when a guy like Bulluck, who apparently can't comprehend the fact that the Titans had lost last year's game early on making the final minutes meaningless and there was a 20 year veteran who had a chance to make the record books (though would not have if the Titans had the wherewithal to stop a 43 yr old QB) is talking about going out of his way to injure players in a pre-season game, I can't help but hope the guy trips over his own feet and gets the same type of injury he hopes to dish out to someone else.

That would be some ironic justice.

So tonight, no injuries to all players - with the exception of those who want to injure others.

I'd like Randall Gay to show everyone why he was a starter at CB.

You'd like Randall to show everyone that about 4 guys above him on the depth chart got hurt?

Last edited:
NFL Network will show tonight's game at Midnight...FYI

I would love to see the game itself.

Mills has got to show that he has enough potential that he makes the 53. If he's invisible again, I'm changing Binkys, Rodgers looks good.

Unlike last week, I'd like to see the offensive and defensive lines master the running game from their respective sides of the ball.

And, what the heck, I'd like to see the new TEs (Rivers, Jones) catch some passes.

You'd like Randall to show everyone that about 4 guys above him on the depth chart got hurt?

whoa dude--so far as I can tell, Blue is #2 behind Hobbs right now...

I'd like to see an improvement in the coverage and HD signal

and I want one more closeup of Bam's funky eyes...

I want to see Caldwell catch a pass on a five yard-in cut and juke Bullock out of his jock.

naked cheerleading squads wrestling in a swimming pool with 300 greased bananas in it

i wanna see Pierre Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back