PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What do you think Tom's doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRBLAZE

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
4:32 AM, I can't sleep. Not even really thinking about the loss right now, just still kind of depressed that I can't get excited about any sports related news, not even in other sports without being reminded with XLII.

And then I think of Tom, vacationing in Europe or whatever exotic island with Gisele, and part of me doesn't feel bad for him. I know how bad he wanted it, and how much his offensive line and injury didn't help him, but that guys got everything in the world and part of me feels this has affected the psyche of some of us fans more. Yes hes hugely disappointed, but the guy has so much more to be happy for.

Is what Im feeling normal?

Last edited:
4:32 AM, I can't sleep. Not even really thinking about the loss right now, just still kind of depressed that I can't get excited about any sports related news, not even in other sports without being reminded with XLII.

And then I think of Tom, vacationing in Europe or whatever exotic island with Gisele, and part of me doesn't feel bad for him. I know how bad he wanted it, and how much his offensive line and injury didn't help him, but that guys got everything in the world and part of me feels this has affected the psyche of some of us fans more. Yes hes hugely disappointed, but the guy has so much more to be happy for.

Is what Im feeling normal?

I woke up at 4:30 myself, jumped online to see if there were any latest Zach Thomas updates, I jump over to Rotoworld to find that the Falcons are dangling DeAngelo Hall and they're looking for a low #1. I say we trade them our #2 and our #4 or we give them our #7 overall and get Hall and their #2 and #4. All kinds of things jumping through my head. Man I'm hoping we hear some good news on Zach soon.

As far as Tom goes, I'm sure he's not struggling at the moment. That we can bet on. Greatest QB to put on pads, 3 rings, QB records and more awaits.

Don't be depressed, we're in the FA market which is always exciting and the combine is all but here with the Draft and our #7 pick awaiting, not to mention, we're still the favorites again to win it all next year and shut everyone up. Keep your head up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read somewhere that Tom is in Costa Rica for a month with Giselle..

Probrably taking a well earned break and forgetting about football for a few weeks.

OR a month away and NO football....

Trying to forget about what happened 3 weeks ago and getting ready to start the offseason program.

I'm sure he's doing whatever it takes to get the ankle 100% for next season. I expect he looks at the shoulder as a lost cause:D

What is Tom doing right now........................Gisselle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye