PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What do you think of these Patriots helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.
hybridhelmettfb.jpg

I like this combo. I do not like the old Pat Patriot; think the Flying Elvis is way cooler. I do like the red jerseys.

I dont like flying elvis - i would prefer pat patriot in profile with a pitchfork or something

I also like that combo, but for my money, I'd love to see the white replaced with silver, and a chrome helmet as was mentioned earlier in the thread.

Red jerseys w/silver pants, numbers and details and a chrome helmet with the Flying Elvis would be way cool.

Tunescribe,

For the record, not all of the Continentals wore blue, nor the British red.

here's an image of a coat worn by a Connecticut officer, Colonel William Taylor, in 1776.

82331499407349907_Hgkyxyer_c.jpg

Last edited:
All I know is that the throwback aways are HIDEOUS.

My god, I never want to see it again.

The current home uniform is very nice, I very much think it's a sleek and regal look for a sleek and regal team. Only wish they would put a bit more glimmer/shine into them like the Eagles do.

Wouldn't mind seeing the helmets with a deeper finish to them either. Not quite chrome, but close.

Last edited:
I dont like flying elvis - i would prefer pat patriot in profile with a pitchfork or something

Musket maybe?

It's a problem to have a dude be the mascot. You could make him an angry Pat Patriot, but that's a little old-school/cartoony looking. It would be interesting to see a p.o.'d Pat the Patriot in that wedge-looking logo... I just don't think that would work. It has the sound of something they tried early on & failed with.

I could get behind thirteen stars in a circle, but it would look too much like the E.U. :)

pat patriot and red throwbacks is the answer

bring back Pat the Patriot

but i would like to see also white jerseys and red paints

Wouldn't everyone be frosted if they switched back to red permanently? We've all bought the blue jerseys, and at 100-250 a rattle, they aint cheap. Stay with what we have now. Roll the throwbacks out twice a year, gimme the silver jerseys once a year around Christmas. Never ever ever ever bring back the blue jerseys with the red numbers. Hideous.

The white helmet with the Flying Elvis logo does look good, however.

I have always thought it be cool to have a helmet with the Pat Patriot logo on one side and the Flying Elvis on the other side...same with the patches on the uniforms. What I always hated was the God forsaken REDwe had to wear game after game. The Blue is the best, Throw in some Red for the Red, White, and Blue effect, but make the Blue the dominant color

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back