PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What do you expect from Talib this year?

What do I "expect" from Talib? I expect a 6th consecutive season where he's unable to completely finish the year, as his main 2 nagging injuries of hamstring and hip issues have lingered terribly.

Obviously I HOPE that he can stay healthy and live up to his obvious potential as one of the better cornerbacks in the game at times.

Like Zeus said, it's definitely put up or shut up time-- 100%

Seeing him wearing his big puffy jacket on the sidelines in the biggest game of his career didn't sit too well with me, especially after his overhyped stint for a month and a half when he was oft-injured (although it did allow us the opportunity to play others in different positions, which is a definite huge plus).

Something in the mold of **** "Night Train" Lane's rookie year.
*Homer Alert*
Even though I'm not from Boston.

With Dennard up in the air..he needs to be healthy or we could be in trouble yet again in the secondary

7 games and then IR

he will play he's ***** off cause he wants some team to give him that five year 10 million per contract next season

Model Citizen, or at least a quiet citizen...

One of the leaders of our secondary along with Wilson and McCourty...

Good things....

With Dennard up in the air..he needs to be healthy or we could be in trouble yet again in the secondary

Trouble? Really? I think the depth in the defensive backfield is the best we've had since 2007. Even without Dennard we still have Aqib, Dowling, Arrington, Ryans.. Tavon Wilson can actually play CB, so as McCourty, who are both safeties, not to mention the rest of our safety depth with Adrian Wilson, Steve Gregory and Duron Harmon. Yeah, it would suck to loose Dennard but I think this year we would be ok.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back