PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What do you call 53 Millionaires watching the AFCCG on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fidelity Club seat holders.

Fortunate.

Fidelity Club seat holders.

Classic, wonder how many will brave the cold on Sun afternoon.. betcha the Krafts regret this decision.

Classic, wonder how many will brave the cold on Sun afternoon.. betcha the Krafts regret this decision.
you wouldnt have a staduim if it werent for the club members

I read the same joke here a couple of days ago. Except better done, it was 60 so as not to give away the punchline too easily.

I read the same joke here a couple of days ago. Except better done, it was 60 so as not to give away the punchline too easily.

That's a good joke. :) But doesn't it have to be 53 to work with the whole roster thing?

Wow - AFCCG coming up - one you can possibly win this time and you still talk about the Colts.

Maybe they can squeak out a win this time, unlike they were able to do in 2001, 2003, and 2004...

Let's see 2004 and it's now 2008. Time flies by doesn't it. I think I can still see it in the rear view mirror.

I give you credit, the colt trolls vanished on Sunday, didn't think I would see any back so soon.

But don't tell me the #2 discussed team on a Colts board is not the Patriots.

Let's see 2004 and it's now 2008. Time flies by doesn't it. I think I can still see it in the rear view mirror.

Just like the Patriots' success...

Oh, wait...

Wow - AFCCG coming up - one you can possibly win this time and you still talk about the Colts.

Hear that noise?

That's the sound of a big fat choke. :singing:

Why are you still here?

As far as football seasons go, this would be the 2007 season. If the Patriots could win this one that would be 4 Super bowls in 7 years. Not bad eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back