PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What did we get from Oakland for #91?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

Virtual Internet Person
Reaction score
I've been watching ESPN and so far they have said nothing except that we traded our 3rd round pick to Oakland. What did we get? I am afraid we traded for Randy Moss as all the rumors have been speculating.

We traded for a 3rd round pick next year and a 7th this year.

I've been watching ESPN and so far they have said nothing except that we traded our 3rd round pick to Oakland. What did we get? I am afraid we traded for Randy Moss as all the rumors have been speculating.

that was funny the way it went doen we used most of the 5 min and the people i was watching with said if the raiders pop up maybe we get moss and seconds later the raiders apeared, we thought for sure it was moss.

Now to what we got we trade a 28 in round 1 wich should surely be higher next year (Go rams and go seattle and deion cause we want the 49ers in last place) and we trade for the raiders 3 next year which could be really good two plus our own stuff we are stacked on day 1 next year and we hit big on FA this year. things seem good to me and we got a day left what is next.....

That was a strange move my oakland if you ask me. Henderson? Did they really think this guy would come off the board before their other pick at the end of round 3?

that is great....

with a reloaded rams team, hopefully a better DEFENSE in seattle, and leinart, with levi brown protecting the weak side, the niners will be in last place with a top 10 pick

along with the raiders, already in the same division with the broncos, chiefs and chargers...lol poor raiders, last place seems almost certain....

now for next year we'll have at LEAST 5 picks in the first day...WOW...lol....including a top 10 pick and #32 pick in the 1st round....the #32 pick in the 2nd, and a top 10 pick and #32 pick in the 3rd round

lol...yeah idk if i should be counting all my chickens yet...starting to sound like a dolphin fan during the 06 offseason....lol aqua....

looking good looking good

lets go pats, rams, cards, and seahawks!!

Now with this possible top 10 pick next year, is it a strong draft group next year, any good linebackers we could get with it?

When it first went down I was flipping back and forth between ESPN and NFL Network and about 5 draft site trying to get the info. I kept thinking "PLEASE tell me they didn't give up a #3 for Moss!!!!"

That pick will be between 65-75 next year so it's a good deal.

I think it's a great move....FO is thinking way into the future....Talking off subject here,Jamie "DAESIY" Duke is driving me crazy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back