PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What did Tom Jackson say during pregame yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Jackson is a fat sack of trash.

A worthless pile of garbage.

I'd love to take a crap on his windshield and then take his mail and put it in his neighbor's mailbox 4 or 5 houses down, so that it causes 3-4 days of confusion.

Between Jackson and Schlereth, there is enough evidence to hate every Bronco ever. Living in Denver doesn't help me out either.

Lost amid all of the (deserved) FESPN hatred is the fact that Chris Carter actually gave props to Troy Brown on last night's telecast. He said he would gladly give up 6-8000 of his yards for one of Troy's Super Bowl rings. They were talking about TO and his selfishness, as I'm sure you would've guessed.

It was nice to hear Troy's name come up as the counterpoint to TO.

I'd love to take a crap on his windshield and then take his mail and put it in his neighbor's mailbox 4 or 5 houses down, so that it causes 3-4 days of confusion.

Don't forget to wipe your ***** with one of your socks, and leave it there just so he'll know it was no accident.

I flipped it on just as they were cutting away and Boomer was saying something about letting Tom cool down and a couple of the guys were fanning him with papers. They mentioned it on WEEI but they didn't have any audio. Does anyone have a link?

I was pissed I was talking to a co-worker about it yesterday I officially hate Tom Jackson and his two superbowl.. LOSSES

At least Jackson gave his thoughts on the performance of the Pats sans Brady, which to be honest, mirrors to an extent what many think this season will be - average. (note that that is NOT my opinion.)

Didn't Dikta mention something like 'I never liked this team [Pats]'? Might be wrong, please correct me if I am.

I would love to have Marshall Faulk, Dikta and Jackson on the panel to give their expert 'analysis' on us. :rolleyes:

I'd like to slash all his tires. All of them. Cars, bikes, wheelbarrow... Maybe dump some sugar in the gas tank. Empty an entire bucket of slugs on his front porch in front of his door. Piss on his newspaper.

Ok. I feel better now.

Would it have been that hard to retract the foolish comment and apologized to BB? Instead, he refuses to right his wrong and now continues to allow it to skew his opinions and degrade his job performance.

And this is reason #1,092,837 that I no longer watch ESPN.

Anger...fear...aggression. The dark side of the Force are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.

There is no good left in Jackson. He can not be saved.

To further fracture Star Wars quotes. . . .

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to disrespect. Disrespect leads to suffering.

:D

The sad thing is that no one team HAS a good chance of winning the SB. There are too many solid teams out there.

So chances are that the Pats will not win the SB and he can then go on and on about how he was correct. Anyone could do this about any Team. I could make a statment about how I dont think the Cowboys will win the SB. They are a very solid team but still the odds are against them, then I can claim genius after they dont win. It is a sad statement that does not really show any knowledge of teams or football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back