PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What did Tom Jackson say during pregame yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlainOldEd

In the Starting Line-Up
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I flipped it on just as they were cutting away and Boomer was saying something about letting Tom cool down and a couple of the guys were fanning him with papers. They mentioned it on WEEI but they didn't have any audio. Does anyone have a link?

I flipped it on just as they were cutting away and Boomer was saying something about letting Tom cool down and a couple of the guys were fanning him with papers. They mentioned it on WEEI but they didn't have any audio. Does anyone have a link?

He said we had no chance and he was sick of hearing about how the Patriots could still win without Tom Brady.

He said some other choice things, but you can find it in a thread from yesterday.

Douche doesn't even begin to describe this guy.

Because, yeah, after Brady went down ALL we heard about was how successful the Patriots would be without him!

If this guy has more than 3 working brain cells I would be genuinely shocked.

He said we had no chance and he was sick of hearing about how the Patriots could still win without Tom Brady.

He said some other choice things, but you can find it in a thread from yesterday.
Wow I totally missed that, and based on what you've posted, I'm glad that I did. What the hell is his problem?

sounds like Tom "they hate their coach' Jackson ... he has a problem.

TJ is a waste. Did you see Bill Cowher? He was asked to give BBs pre-game pep talk and he was scary good.

TJ is a waste. Did you see Bill Cowher? He was asked to give BBs pre-game pep talk and he was very good.

Wow I totally missed that, and based on what you've posted, I'm glad that I did. What the hell is his problem?

He made a stupid comment a few years ago about how the whole locker room hates their coach because we got rid of L. Milloy and the players came out and stood up for Bill and questioned Jackson's motives and his "journalistic" integrity.

He has obviously not gotten over it.

He made a stupid comment a few years ago about how the whole locker room hates their coach because we got rid of L. Milloy and the players came out and stood up for Bill and questioned Jackson's motives and his "journalistic" integrity.

Tom Jackson is a serious HATER. It must have pissed him off when we won the game. I wish that I had been there to see the look on his face.

Tom Jackson is a serious HATER. It must have pissed him off when we won the game. I wish that I had been there to see the look on his face.

yeah it must have been a mixture of shock, hatred, despise and self depression to see the Patriots can win without Tom Fantastic...

wish someone could have taken a picture... :eek:

espn is ****.
Do yourself a favor and stop watching it.

No, it's definitely the chin.

I've never mentioned this to you guys before, but every time I see that commercial on the nfl network where he goes "Lauren said: Daddy we're world champions, that was a special moment." and then his chin starts shaking I wanted to edit that video so that right when his chin is done shaking it cuts to news footage from a helicopter after an earthquake in LA and me doing a voiceover going "Ladies and Gentlemen a huge earthquake just hit the Los Angeles area. Preliminary reports indicate the epicenter was located just outside of downtown Los Angeles in Culver City, CA which incidentilly is the location of the NFL Network studios..."

Last edited:
Looks like someone still has an axe to grind with Belichick.

Not surprising. The guy is a moron.

Two years ago on an ESPN pregame show, Jackson, on live TV, disagreed with something Michael Irvin said and asked Irvin, "are you ******ed?"

Yeah.

Here's the whole story on that, from another forum, though you can read it in "Patriot Reign" and also "The Education of a Coach":

The anecdote about Tom Jackson.

Jackson had the "they hate their coach" line. When BB called him on it, Jackson admitted he hadn't talked to anyone on the team and had no basis for it. BB asked him to retract it. Jackson refused to do so.

After the Super Bowl, Jackson went up and offered his congratulations to BB and held his hand out to shake hands. BB just said "**** you, Tom" and walked away.

http://sonsofsamhorn.net/index.php?showtopic=346

:rofl:

Last edited:
Did any of you guys read, "Patriot Reign"? BB called Tom Jackson an ass hole to his face.
He hates BB more than anyone else in football because of that and it happened because of his Lawyer Milloy comment.

He hates BB more than anyone else in football because of that and it happened because of his Lawyer Milloy comment.

Anger...fear...aggression. The dark side of the Force are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.

There is no good left in Jackson. He can not be saved.

I remember that on the field after the superbowl....priceless! I missed the pre-game yesterday but during "the blitz" on Sportscenter (ya i know, but I'm a relocated guy who doesn't have a local feed)......anyway during sportscenter I flipped over and Jackson was just getting finished talking about the pats. It's a good thing I watched the game, because if I didn't I would have thought they got blown out after listening to TJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes