Welcome to PatsFans.com

What Did I Tell You (brotherhood)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 3 / -10

I said 'The Killers' religious fanatics and ruthless headhunters would move in after the Egyptian Riots well here they come, The Brotherhood, now we will see the results of what one batty loon fop called "the good uprising" when in reality all it seemed to be was just another friggin good old fashioned riot with religion being the winner and when religion runs things watch out especially this religion, heads will start to roll.
    Praise God

News Today (not from fox this one from the loon media)
    ENTER THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD
    CAIRO — In post-revolutionary Egypt, where hope and confusion collide in the daily struggle to build a new nation, religion has emerged as a powerful political force, following an uprising that was based on secular ideals. The Muslim Brotherhood, an Islamist group once banned by the state, is at the forefront, transformed into a tacit partner with the military government that many fear will thwart fundamental changes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/25/world/middleeast/25egypt.html?_r=1&ref=global-home

Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  2. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +252 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

Back to reality, oops, here comes gravity.

3. Boston Boxer

Boston Boxer U.S. Air Force Retired PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +135 / 9 / -4

#75 Jersey

change is not always good and the grass is not always greener on the other side. This is real bad news

4. shirtsleeve

shirtsleeve In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This story ran when the referendum was voted on last week. I posted the original story up(eleswhere), but when I clicked the link a couple of hours later, the entire story had been spun and changed. (Yahoo news).

It seemed that the only outlets still reporting this were partisan ones that I dont like to quote. I am glad the times is coming out with this so we can be better informed.