PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What did everyone think of the Crowd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nepatz11

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
The team is perfect on the field so lets talk about the crowd.

I thought the crowd was very very good. Not playoff good but very good. Any thoughts?

Crowd was ok but they really came alive when Pats gave Squealers 'Ravens Special'. From that point, I thought they really were cheery and loud. I'm sure game against Jests would turn our crowds into real loud nasty bunch.

Better, but still work to do. 1st half was pretty weak. When the double lateral happened, you heard the fans really pick the intensity. Was awesome whan they chanted "guarantee". Sounded like Fenway. Need that all the time.

Better, but still work to do. 1st half was pretty weak. When the double lateral happened, you heard the fans really pick the intensity. Was awesome whan they chanted "guarantee". Sounded like Fenway. Need that all the time.

It was funny that the announcers for most of the game thought that the were chanting "MVP" instead.

I was AT the game in the south end zone...all I can say is we were loud from the start and kept it up all game...my voice is still gone this morning

When the camera panned onto the crowd you could see a few people making noise but generally it was a bunch of DBs sitting on their hands.

Except of course when Brady had to signal to the crowd to quiet down while the Pats were on offense. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure why, but the Razor does not sound that loud on TV. It must have something to do with the microphone placement.

what will be some good chants fans can say about the jets?

Sims mentioned the crowd noise a couple times last night. First time I remember a commentator mentioning it at Foxboro this season.

The team is perfect on the field so lets talk about the crowd.

I thought the crowd was very very good. Not playoff good but very good. Any thoughts?

I couldn't make it due to work obligations. My father (who happens to be my boss-funny how that worked) took some friends and said the crowd was into it. Again, not playoff level but good.

Every week I read this about the crowd noise and wonder if I was at the same game. In the upper levels (at least in 333) the vast majority of Pat's fans are screaming as loud as they can whenever the defense is on the field......IT'S NOISY. I don't get it, every week the fans at the game get trashed for not making "enough" noise but it just ain't so.

There is one disturbing trend though, as the season goes on there are more and more fans of the opposing teams in the stands so there are fewer voices each week. If someone needs to get thrown under the bus it's the season ticket holders who are reselling their tix to the highest bidder or through resellers. Maybe if some of these seats actually become available for waiting list members who actually want to use them to support OUR team.

heh...I took a look at ACE tickets last night...standing room only..$199....1st row 35 yard line ...$750 a copy

Every week I read this about the crowd noise and wonder if I was at the same game. In the upper levels (at least in 333) the vast majority of Pat's fans are screaming as loud as they can whenever the defense is on the field......IT'S NOISY. I don't get it, every week the fans at the game get trashed for not making "enough" noise but it just ain't so.

There is one disturbing trend though, as the season goes on there are more and more fans of the opposing teams in the stands so there are fewer voices each week. If someone needs to get thrown under the bus it's the season ticket holders who are reselling their tix to the highest bidder or through resellers. Maybe if some of these seats actually become available for waiting list members who actually want to use them to support OUR team.

Mike, part of the problem is that you guys up there are further away from the field than in most other stadiums. My brother's seats are up in 327 and the couple of times I've been up there the crowd is into it. But, man, is it a long way from the field. It's just too expansive. Periodic deafening noise is possible but to sustain a loud level for the entire game is pretty tough.

Agreed on the ticket thing. If you can't make it to a game at least give your tix up to some Pats fans. My father commented on how he couldn't believe how many Steelers fans there were.

Pre-season games are for fans of the other teams, save the regular season and playoffs for Pats fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing