Welcome to PatsFans.com

What did Branch mean?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by sarge, Sep 3, 2006.

?

“My job is to finish my contract regardless of whether I get an extension or not”

1. I will show up to training camp and the regular season and fullfill my present contract.

40.0%
  2. I will holdout until atleast week 10 unless you promise not to franchise me!

60.0%
  1. sarge

sarge Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The hypocracy of Deion Branch's grievance

Branch, who already has Breached his own contract, is using a statement by the team as proof of a verbal contract

NOw he is suggesting that by the Patriots merely agreeing to allow Branch to look for a trade, that they infact agreed that the compensation due to the team was "compensation that other teams have received in the past for comparable players"

No where in the Pats statement does it even slightly imply this.

Now let us look at statements made by Branch (No, I will not let this statement die because Branch LIED!)

Hmm

So now what does that sound like Branch means to you?

Now there are some here that will use some of the most outlandish symantics to spin this thing into something else, but it doesn't change the fact that the only insincere party in these matters has been Branch.

THE ONLY side who has failed to live up to it's agreement, written or otherwise, has been Branch.

I would love to see him back on this team (it aint never going to happen), but this is just pure dishonesty

2. Remix 6

Remix 6 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

to me. sounds like he simply doesnt wanna be a Patriot anymore.

3. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +255 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

I don't care anymore. I just want him and his slimball agent gone.

If he does rejoin the team at some point I will never feel the same about him no matter what he does.:mad:

4. smg93

smg93 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

#54 Jersey

Trade him to the jets and ask noodle arm for one little favor. Throw it high to Deion in a crossing pattern with Freight Train Rodney Harrison running full speed aimed right at his ribs. Ahhh, that would be worth all this aggravation.

5. Pats726

Pats726 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

I think the preponderance of fans think that...a dream of football future...

6. RAWKY

RAWKY On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Never confuse facts or logic or principals of law or even rational thought with the position or words of an attorney who is representing a client without any of the forgoing attributes in his makeup.

They are paid to confuse, obstruct, deny, shift blame, lie, cheat, steal, connive, blackmail or in any other way they can imagine WIN for their client his unreasonable, unethical and selfish desires.

Unlike football an attorney's position and arguements conform to no known rules of conduct.

Now they do not use any of the above accurate adjectives to discrbe what they do but rather they call it Representation.

See what i mean.