Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

“My job is to finish my contract regardless of whether I get an extension or not”

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
The hypocracy of Deion Branch's grievance

Branch, who already has Breached his own contract, is using a statement by the team as proof of a verbal contract

As proof of the oral agreement, Kessler cited the Aug. 25 press release in which the Patriots announced their intentions to let Branch seek a trade. The release read, “The New England Patriots have given Deion Branch permission to seek a trade and negotiate a contract with other clubs. This permission will extend until Sept. 1, 2006.”

Said Kessler: “The Patriots agreed with the player and his agent that if he could find a team where he could work out his player contract, and that team was willing to provide the Patriots with the type of draft-choice compensation that other teams have received in the past for comparable players, they would make the trade.”

NOw he is suggesting that by the Patriots merely agreeing to allow Branch to look for a trade, that they infact agreed that the compensation due to the team was "compensation that other teams have received in the past for comparable players"

No where in the Pats statement does it even slightly imply this.

Now let us look at statements made by Branch (No, I will not let this statement die because Branch LIED!)

“My job is to finish my contract regardless of whether I get an extension or not,”
Branch said. “Coach (Bill) Belichick has given me every opportunity to excel here. This is where I want to be, and I’m pretty sure things will work out for me and for us as a unit.

Hmm

So now what does that sound like Branch means to you?

Now there are some here that will use some of the most outlandish symantics to spin this thing into something else, but it doesn't change the fact that the only insincere party in these matters has been Branch.

THE ONLY side who has failed to live up to it's agreement, written or otherwise, has been Branch.

I would love to see him back on this team (it aint never going to happen), but this is just pure dishonesty

to me. sounds like he simply doesnt wanna be a Patriot anymore.

I don't care anymore. I just want him and his slimball agent gone.

If he does rejoin the team at some point I will never feel the same about him no matter what he does.:mad:

Trade him to the jets and ask noodle arm for one little favor. Throw it high to Deion in a crossing pattern with Freight Train Rodney Harrison running full speed aimed right at his ribs. Ahhh, that would be worth all this aggravation.

smg93 said:
Trade him to the jets and ask noodle arm for one little favor. Throw it high to Deion in a crossing pattern with Freight Train Rodney Harrison running full speed aimed right at his ribs. Ahhh, that would be worth all this aggravation.
I think the preponderance of fans think that...a dream of football future...

Never confuse facts or logic or principals of law or even rational thought with the position or words of an attorney who is representing a client without any of the forgoing attributes in his makeup.

They are paid to confuse, obstruct, deny, shift blame, lie, cheat, steal, connive, blackmail or in any other way they can imagine WIN for their client his unreasonable, unethical and selfish desires.

Unlike football an attorney's position and arguements conform to no known rules of conduct.

Now they do not use any of the above accurate adjectives to discrbe what they do but rather they call it Representation.

See what i mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes