PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What did Brady say in the press conference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconHeavy

Patriots Nation
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I read in one of the threads about some remarks. Was he mad (obviously) or did he indicate anything specific?

You have internet? Watch it

You have internet? Watch it
mmmkay, easy tiger . just doing it as i write. just wondering about one of the reactions in the post game thread, that is all.. peace ;)

why would you ask what was said if you could just pull it up and get a 1st hand account of it yourself? Starting a completely unnecessary thread

mmmkay, easy tiger . just doing it as i write. just wondering about one of the reactions in the post game thread, that is all.. peace ;)
Don't take it personal Bruins29 is actually Jake Bequette and he just defends the team he practices for.

"Obviously, we have some work to do. We need to coach better, play better -- offense, defense, special teams."

Don't take it personal Bruins29 is actually Jake Bequette and he just defends the team he practices for.
I am defending the team? How? By asking someone to watch a presser and form their own opinion instead of starting a thread on it?

"Obviously, we have some work to do. We need to coach better, play better -- offense, defense, special teams."

Exactly, like it was going to be anything else.

I am defending the team? How? By asking someone to watch a presser and form their own opinion instead of starting a thread on it?
Jake save it for the practice field.

2 posts in a row without Amendola??? See you can do it!!!!!!!
Oh don't remind me I almost threw my TV out the window today with that prick calling the game for CBS had the nerve to say Amendola didn't have a catch yet.

I've moved on though Amendola is so 2013 I need something new. New season new beginning you know what I mean.

2 posts in a row without Amendola??? See you can do it!!!!!!!
dude, i can form my opinion. thank you very much. if you think this thread is unnecessary, what are you doing here to begin with yakking a reply every other second.

now, move on ...

dude, i can form my opinion. thank you very much. if you think this thread is unnecessary, what are you doing here to begin with yakking a reply every other second.

now, move on ...

I will post where I want....thanks. So what is your opinion? Sounds like you are asking questions.

now, move on ...
You should said "don't you see my avatar I'm in out of space right now obviously I can't pull it up".

I will post where I want....thanks. So what is your opinion? Sounds like you are asking questions.
like wise i can create a thread about anything i want. thank you very much. lets move on now and see what manning does tonight :cool:

No you cant. When you start paying the bills here, then you will be able to.
Seriously Bruins you're being a jerk now the guy has been as polite to you as possible and tried multiple times to move on cordially. Let it go, I know emotions are high today for everyone but the guy did not do anything wrong.

No you cant. When you start paying the bills here, then you will be able to.
really? looks like i'm paying the bills after all, you other hand seem like a free loader to me. now piss off ...

Seriously Bruins you're being a jerk now the guy has been as polite to you as possible and tried multiple times to move on cordially. Let it go, I know emotions are high today for everyone but the guy did not do anything wrong.

Thanks Brady6, one loss and this place is a mess. what do you know :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back