PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Changes Would you Try with Easy Games Upcoming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're a playoff team, then a home game coming off a tough loss against a bad team had BETTER be an easy game. If not, stick a fork in us.

the Titans are not a bad team.

This is the most ridiculous thread. BB is not the type of coach to "experiment" in week 6 when his team is 3-2 coming off a tough loss where the team had plenty of things to work on.

Maroney will not get 20 carries, he got 5 this week when our #1 RB was out. Clearly BB doesnt think too highly of him seeing he didnt even start. This is his last year with NE. He wont get more than 10 carries in any game this season.

Galloway is a lost cause, hes gone. A receiever that is a healthy scratch 2 weeks in a row probably isnt going to be a major part in your offense especially when those 2 games were against previiously and an undefeated team. BB even said today that Aiken is the 4th receiver when asked about Galloway being inactive. I agree Aiken is useless too, but he atleast can play special teams.

I do agree with Butler, I would like to see him play a little more than he does. He looked really good vs the Ravens and I thought could have been used a little more this week. I do love our secondary though, very young, but very quick

Not that it's preseason but we should win these games.

I would like to see :

- Galloway starting again, one more try.
- Maroney getting 20 touches a game
- Butler starting with Bodden.
Well I almost got two out of three. Maroney's carries likely weren't by design but he got close to 20 and Butler started although not with Bodden.

For those who didn't like the thread, sorry but it was clear to me some changes were going to be made after we were shut out in the second half in Denver and blew our second halftime lead of the season.

Well I almost got two out of three. Maroney's carries likely weren't by design but he got close to 20 and Butler started although not with Bodden.

For those who didn't like the thread, sorry but it was clear to me some changes were going to be made after we were shut out in the second half in Denver and blew our second halftime lead of the season.

The only change that I think we made was that we were more aggressive/less predictable with our play calling, and establishing the run set up the long passes.

The only change that I think we made was that we were more aggressive/less predictable with our play calling, and establishing the run set up the long passes.
Right, because Butler started against Denver and Thomas didn't.

Right, because Butler started against Denver and Thomas didn't.

That was a pretty minor change, Butler has seen plenty of time even not in a starting role and AT hasnt done much this season so it wasnt a surprise to see him not active especially with Seau active

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back