PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Cancer???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bostonian1962

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
What is everybody talking about calling Moss a cancer? I realize much of the talk comes from other team fans, that HATE that the Patriots got him. I also realize alot of the talk comes from our vaunted negative media group.

But what about those NE fans calling him a cancer in the locker room?

Does he rip on teammates ala Terrell Owens? No. I listen to Gabrial who played with him in Oakland and Wiggins who played with him in Minn. and they both say his teammates love the guy. They say he's a great teammate. Who are you going to listen to, Michael Felger (Who wrote that Moss to Green Bay is a done deal, meanwhile Felger's hometown team trade for him), or his teammates?

Does he destroy teams ala Terrell Owens and others? No. And, please don't say he destroyed Oakland. Except for one year, the Raiders have been a destroyed franchise for a very long time.

This team and this New England area is going to love this guy.

It's easy to blame the WR for lagging stats instead of his QB, but I'm sorry, Aaron Brooks can hinder alot of players.

For those of you that say he's lost a step, he worked out for NE and GB last week, according to ESPN and ran a 4.29 and 4.30, faster than any player coming out of the draft this year. I'll take that lost step every day.

To all you outside fans, that hate that the rich get richer, and want to blast the move to make yourselves feel better. That is your right to do so.

However, all I know is this Patriots team is LOADED. Right now it's "on paper", but we'll see you in the season, and I'm likin' what I'm seein' to this point.

The rich get richer, and the cancer is in remision my friends.

I out.

What is everybody talking about calling Moss a cancer? I realize much of the talk comes from other team fans, that HATE that the Patriots got him. I also realize alot of the talk comes from our vaunted negative media group.

But what about those NE fans calling him a cancer in the locker room?

Does he rip on teammates ala Terrell Owens? No. I listen to Gabrial who played with him in Oakland and Wiggins who played with him in Minn. and they both say his teammates love the guy. They say he's a great teammate. Who are you going to listen to, Michael Felger (Who wrote that Moss to Green Bay is a done deal, meanwhile Felger's hometown team trade for him), or his teammates?

Does he destroy teams ala Terrell Owens and others? No. And, please don't say he destroyed Oakland. Except for one year, the Raiders have been a destroyed franchise for a very long time.

This team and this New England area is going to love this guy.

It's easy to blame the WR for lagging stats instead of his QB, but I'm sorry, Aaron Brooks can hinder alot of players.

For those of you that say he's lost a step, he worked out for NE and GB last week, according to ESPN and ran a 4.29 and 4.30, faster than any player coming out of the draft this year. I'll take that lost step every day.

To all you outside fans, that hate that the rich get richer, and want to blast the move to make yourselves feel better. That is your right to do so.

However, all I know is this Patriots team is LOADED. Right now it's "on paper", but we'll see you in the season, and I'm likin' what I'm seein' to this point.

The rich get richer, and the cancer is in remision my friends.

I out.
'Jim Rome thinks that's a weak take'

just kidding, pretty good post, the cancer is in remission, that would look good on a t-shirt.

'Jim Rome thinks that's a weak take'

just kidding, pretty good post, the cancer is in remission, that would look good on a t-shirt.

Agreed.

Welcome to Chemotherapy Randy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes